The Blessing

3RD PERSON POV
A WEEK AFTER THE FIGHT.

REBL IS COMPLETELY HEALED.
LEAH IS GONNA ASK FOR REBELS BLESSING.
EMILY AND SAM ARE GONNA ANNOUNCE THEIR WEDDING DATE.
EMILY AND LEAH TALKED TO EACH OTHER BEHIND EVERYONES BACK ABOUT A DOUBLE WEDDING.
THEY ANNOUNCE IT TODAY.

SAM'S POV.
I walked down stairs to see everyone at the table for breakfast.

"Bout time yuh woke up dad" Rebel stated in her lil southern slang.

I sat down and everyone had conversation. All the imprints were sitting one their boyfriends laps when Emily jabbed Leah.

"Rebel" Leah said catching her attention.

"That i am devils daughter at you services." She smiled but Leah looked nervous and Selena looked confused.

"Um....... uh C-can I...uh...talk to you.... out side?" Everyone was confused

"Sureee" She replied kinda unsure and with that they both walked outside.

LEAHS POV
We walked put side and I was scared shit less. We walked to the middle of the yard out back.

"So....what's going on?" Rebel asked.

"Uhhhhhhh.......well I I" why was I stuttering

"Come on spit it out" She said.

"...........I uh wannaaskyouforSelenashandinmarrageandiknowyouwannaprotectherbutipromisetoloveandcherishher."I said really fast.

"What?" She chuckled a lil she looked confused. I took a deep breathe and said again

"I wanna ask you for Selenas hand in marrage and I know you wanna protect her but I promise to love and cherish her." I saw she was getting pissed I would under stand. Selena was her only family for years.

Next thing I know I'm in the air Rebel was using her powers on me to hold me their
"WHAT?!?!?!" *OH SHIT* I thought.

SELENAS POV

"WHAT?!?!?!" We heard Rebel scream so we all ran outside. I saw Leah in the air.

"REBEL." She didn't even look at me she had those Sam eyes she had right before she would kill someone. " Put her down Rebel what's going on"

Leah spoke " You know I would never hurt her. You know that. What if you were in position right now"
I was so confused Rebel slowly let her down and started speaking.

"Do you know what it was like in the red-room? The torture, beating, training,....the killing. She's the inly family I had and I was hers."

Her eyes were watering but she continued as I was still confused "I held her as she cried, everything that happened. It was ME and HER. A-a-a-and you ask this of me. Me and her fought for months before I agreed to let her travel but I had to check on her every 5 minutes with the fear of loosing her. "

That was true. She did text or call every 5 to 10 minutes.
"When she's around I'm walking on eggshells as that night played on auto repeat in the back of my head. You gonna take the one thing I had my whole life away from me and I can't breathe with out her. She keeps me sane. Leah. So how can I KNOW THAT YOU WONT HURT HER."

"Read my mind Rebel." Leah told her. About 5 seconds later Rebels eyes were red. Then another 30 seconds they were normal.

"Okay" She stated

"Okay?"Leah asked kinda shocked.

"Yes you can" She replied.

"What the fuck is going on." I asked kinda yelling as everyone else was confused. Then Leah came infront of me and got on one knee I gasped.

REBELS POV
Selena gasped as Leah started speaking I was happy for her but afraid.

"Selena Carpenter I love you with every bond and blood cell in my body. I can't and won't live with out you and I just had a very scary conversation to get Your sister blessing so I really really reallyyyy hope you agree to dumb me. And marry me to be Mrs.Selena Clearwater. So I'm asking you Selena Carpenter to be my wife?"

"YES! YES a thousand times yes"
they hugged and kissed as Leah slide the ring on her hand. Then Selena ran and jumped in my arms legs around my waist arms around my neck I held her tight as if I was gonna loose Her

"Thank you so much. I love you Rebel." She stated.

"I love you too " I replied AS I sat her down.