Day 7: Awkward

Kiba's POV

I start stirring awake. I go to move my arms and stretch but notice I can't move much. I fully open my eyes and see how wrapped around me Maki is. I blush, big time.

I can't believe we slept like this all night. Truth be told it was quite comfortable. I honestly wouldn't mind sleeping like this again tonight. But of course, it's all up to her. I don't want to force her or make up an excuse to have her in my bed again.

I didn't expect her to be this much of a cuddler. Nor was I expecting her to put my hand on her bare skin. It must have helped her though. I really hope it did.

Her skin was so soft. I still feel bad that my cock touched her ass. I wasn't lying when I told her the cold made me that way. The cute little squeak she did though. It was really cute despite knowing the reason behind it. Maybe I can get her to do it again without having a repeat incident.

The way she wrapped around me, it felt so intimate, yet there wasn't anything sexual about it. Again, I really liked it, but I can't make her, and I won't ask her.

My arm twitches and I barely move it before it starts feeling numb. Arm's definitely asleep now if it wasn't before. I try to carefully untangle her from my arm. I've almost got my arm free when I start hearing whimpering. Maki then clutches my arm tighter.

Uh-oh, I hope she's not having a bad dream. "S-Stay, please don't go. I, I'll miss you." Maki sniffles in her sleep. This dream must be really upsetting her. Kind of makes me wonder who she's dreaming about.

Alright, time for plan B. I need my arm back and she still wants to sleep cuddle. I hope she won't mind having a new scenery when she wakes up. I lift her up a little and wiggle my arm free. She softly whimpers but it'll only be for a moment.

I lift her up again and pull her onto my chest. I wrap my arms snuggly around her. One hand on the back of her head while the other soothingly rubs her back. This seems to have calmed her back down.

She's so cute. I lean in and lightly kiss the top of her head. I kissed her head last night too. I don't even think she noticed. I don't even know what came over me when I did it. I just had a sudden urge to. I can't explain it even if I wanted. Why, why do I feel this way?

I lay my head back on the pillow and groan. I bite my lip before turning over to look at the clock. It's slightly past 7 am. Might try to go back to sleep for an hour or two. Maki doesn't seem like she's getting up anytime soon, so I close my eyes and try to get a little more sleep. I rub her back until I fall back asleep.

Maki's POV

I start stirring when light from the sunrise hits my face. I groan a little then mumble. "Stupid sun in my face." I wonder what time it is. I try to move my head but can't. My cheeks get hot when I realize I'm pinned against Kiba's chest.

I'm so embarrassed. When did this happen? Did I move in my sleep so much that I ended up on top of him? If that's the case, I can't sleep with him unless I absolutely have to. I don't know what else I'll do due to my hormones.

I know I move a lot in my sleep, but I didn't expect that to happen. I blow out a puff of air. I lie there and calm myself down. I feel a little better now. My thoughts feel less jumbled.

A few new thoughts decide to pop into my head. Why's he so comfy? And warm? Why do I keep thinking like this? I can't turn my head, but I can move it some. I move my head some and get an okay view of his face.

He looks peaceful. He's cute and sweet looking with his hair all tousled. I kind of want to play with his hair but I can't reach. His cheek however is reachable. Without thinking I start caressing his cheek. It's so soft and subtle.