Day 23: A Shoulder to Cry On

I wake up feeling something heavy on top of me. I open my eyes to see Kiba partially on top of me. My arms were wrapped around him. He must have turned over in his sleep.

I blush hard. This is also somehow comfortable. I'm not going to complain. Until I have to go to the bathroom at least. I rub his back with one hand. The feeling of his skin reminds me of his shirtlessness. Thankfully, he's not sweaty.

I keep rubbing up and down his back. I occasionally throw in random shapes. I feel him start to move. Is he waking up? My body feels more weighed down. I look to see he's more on top of me. Maybe over half. It's hard to tell. Definitely not gonna be able to move any time soon.

I sigh and continue rubbing his back. He's lucky he's so frigging sweet. Something throbs on my hip bone. I squeak from the sensation. In the process, I accidentally dig my nails in his upper back and slightly arched my body.

He nuzzles my neck. His breath tickles. Mmm. I bite my lip and go back to wrapping my arms around him. I squirm a bit to get comfortable. I get settled, and he moves again. Damn it, Kiba. Stop moving so much in your sleep. Now he's really got me pinned down. At least that feeling is gone now.

I try to relax. He'll wake up soon. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the cuddles. I'm just not enjoying the weird thing I kept feeling. I hug him tighter. That thumping feeling comes back. I'm pretty sure I know what it is now, but I don't want to say it aloud. I wonder if he's having a sexual dream and it's translating outside of his dream. I hope that's not the case.

The sinking feeling I get once I realize where it's at this time. Why am I such a spread out sleeper? My body slowly starts to react. I bite the inside of my cheek. Kiba snuggles his head closer on my shoulder. His lips touch my neck, but he's not kissing it. This riles up my body more. "Awe, fuck me..." I mumble. My face gets all hot and flustered.

I reach my hand up and stick it in his hair. Maybe that'll distract me. I run my fingers through his hair. He makes a cute happy noise. I softly giggle until a small moan escapes my lips. I clinch his hair in my hand and start to somewhat squirm. "K-Kiba..." My voice comes out breathy. My nails must have scratched his back because he lets out something between a moan and a groan. Oops, didn't mean to do that.

The feeling gets worse. Wake up and move already. I want you. I'm trying so hard not to. That's not how I want it to be between us. You're my best friend, not a fuck buddy.

I really should do more to get him to wake up, but I really like the weight of his body on mine. It makes me feel happy and safe. Minus the throbbing cock in between our bodies of course. Screw it. I'm sure he'd cuddle me if I asked.

I take my hand out of his hair and carefully shake him. He stirs a bit. "Kiba." I softly call his name. I feel his body move. He lets out a soft yawn. "Hey sleepy head." I greet. "Hey. You sleep good?" He asks, still a little sleepy. "Mmhm." "What's the matter?" He looks at me funny. "Am I squishing you?" He asks, concerned. "No, it's not that." You're making me want to jump you and that's not a good idea. This heat of the moment feeling can go on somewhere. He goes quiet for a moment. Kiba gets off of me, his face turning beet red. "I uh, s-sorry.."

I sit up and pull my legs up to my chest. This is embarrassing. "It, it's not your fault." I try to comfort him. I know he heard me, but what comes out of his mouth next isn't a reply. "Why does the bed look wet?" He asks, confused. Huh? I look at the spot in question. I blush hard and look away. He really got me worked up that bad? "I, I'm s-sorry." I stutter out an apology. He chuckles softly. Uh, that's not making me feel any better.

He reaches out his hand and wipes something off my face. "You should probably go take a shower. You're pretty sweaty right now." I look at him dumbfounded. Sweat... Seriously? That scared the shit out of me. I relax some. I nod. "I'll get this cleaned up while you're gone. Tonight we'll probably go without the blanket since my body heat combined with yours makes you sweat." He suggests while I get my stuff. "Okay." I go to the bathroom and get ready to take a shower.