Chapter 6: Past Shadows

When last we left off-

Rye: WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PLAYING WITH FUCKING DOLLS?!!! YOU'RE A GROWN ASS WOMAN!!!

Ryu began to laugh his ass ALL THE WAY OFF seeing how Sabrina had turned Gary into a doll.

Gary (Tiny Voice): YOU'RE INSANE!!

Leaf: THIS OUR LIVES YOU'RE PLAYING WITH RYU!!!

Ryu: IT HAD TO BE SAID!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Nidorino looked at Ryu struggling not to burst out in laughter from his masters constant cackling. Sabrina just looked at Ryu almost in awe as even in the face of what could be death, he couldn't keep himself from laughing at whatever he found comical. Leaf looked at Ryu about to say something but found herself giggling as well.

Leaf: Pfft! D-Damnit Ryu look what you did! Ahahaha!!

She started to break down in laughter too while the doll version of Gary looked to be snickering as well.

Gary: Damn idiot can't even stop himself from making everyone else laugh!!

Sabrina looked at the scene before a smile crept it's way onto her face.

Sabrina: Pfft... Ahahaha!!

Ryu: SEE EVEN SHE'S LAUGHING!!! AHHH HAAAAAAAA!!!

Even Kadabra had began to laugh rolling on the floor. The doll Sabrina carried was floating as it seemed to smile as well before disappearing dropping the Pokeball. Gary seemed to glow again before he began to grow much larger.

Ryu: WHOOOO! Ah damn, *Sniff* I'm not sure if I've ever laughed harder in my entire life!

He looked around seeing Sabrina wiping a tear from her eye as Gary was back to normal.

Gary: Hey I'm me again!

Ryu: Where'd the dressed up doll go?

Sabrina looked over at Ryu.

Sabrina: I- *Giggle* I think I should explain a few things!

TIME SKIP!!

Ryu: YOU BENT A FUCKING HOUSE?!! THAT'S AWESOME!!!

Sabrina: O_O Awesome?

Gary: Yeah Ryu loves when things are destructive.

Ryu: Also, you say you HAVE to be born with Psychic Powers to do that?

Sabrina: Usually.

Ryu: ... Note to self: Make an attempt on that sometime. But anyway now that you're your actual self, I say we get down to battling for real.

Sabrina: You sure? I am grateful for you bringing me back to my senses. I was planning on just giving you the badge.

Ryu: Nah, I work for my badges. If I know that I can't beat someone then possibly, but nah.

Gary: Don't tell me you've already got a strategy.

Ryu: Maybe.

Sabrina looked at Ryu almost confused.

Sabrina: 'He already has a strategy against Kadabra? He's only just evolved.'

TIME SKIP!!

Ryu had a Pokeball in hand ready to battle.

Ryu: I've got my Pokémon right here.

Sabrina: Then let's start.

Ryu pulled his glove up ready to go before tossing the Pokeball.