10K Special: The Second Boy who hears the Voice of Pokemon

In another realm, a certain massive Pokémon resided looking through a portal.

???: Hmmm, Ryu's been doing well. He grows with every day, every battle.

The smaller Pokémon looked up at the gargantuan counterpart with a questioning look.

???: Yes I know, you made it clear plenty of times. I couldn't have done better if I searched for a thousand more decades. Anyway, let's check on Time's choice.

The red eyes of the Pokémon glowed before shifting to a place unfamiliar. This was a different Region known as Hoenn. In a large mansion, a boy was sleeping covering most of his head with a blanket. However a bit of shining white hair poked from under. The door to the room opened as a man with similar hair, but a light shade of blue, came in yawning.

???: Alright, time to get up man.

The one under the sheets groaned shuffling a bit.

???2: Mmm... Steven, come on, it's 6:30 in the morning...

The man smiled hearing this. This was the Champion of the Region they resided in.

 This was the Champion of the Region they resided in

STEVEN STONE!!

Steven leaned down.

Steven: Come on, don't you wanna get in an early morning battle with your big brother Azure?

The boy caught this from under the sheets before sitting up looking around frantically. This showed the black in his spiky hair.

 This showed the black in his spiky hair

AZURE STONE!!

Azure: Seriously?!

Steven: Seriously.

Azure: Hold on, there's a catch isn't there?

Steven: Naturally. Let's limit it to 2 on 2.

Azure: You know what, I'll take it.

He got out of bed as Steven left the room. After a few minutes Azure was fully dressed.

Azure: Alright, time to get up pal.