24. He deserves my YES!<3

The moment I stepped in the house, kinabahan na ako sa mangyayari. All the guests are looking on us. I mean, is there somethng wrong with my face? Bakit lahat nakatuon ang tingin sa akin? Pus factor pa na hindi sinagot ni Jiro ang tanong ko regarding sa kung anong party ang meron.

Basta nakita ko na lang na maayos at maganda ang decoration ng party, may mga heart at pink flowers, everything is just lovely!

Bigla na lang ding nawala si Jiro habang nakikipagkwentuhan ako kela Katy at Lira. I was about to talk to him pero nawala syang bigla.

Then after 5 minutes, my handsome guy just popped out of nowhere greeting everyone in the center aisle. 

"More than a year has passed since the day I met the woman I love. She was so sad when I saw her. She was alone amidst of a beautiful event. Isa ako nung gago at womanizer na lumapit sa kanya. Pero iba sya sa mga nakilala ko, she's far different from the women I've met before. Naakasimple niya pero bakas pa rin kung gaano sya kaganda."

"I've met her a few times after that and tinamaan na ako sa kanya. There was something in me na gusto ko syang pasayahin. Gusto kong mawala ang lumbay sa kanyang mga mata at pangitiin sya."

"Day by day mas nakilala ko sya, at narealize kong mahal ko na sya the moment I laid my eyes on her."

"The moment she said yes to me, the moment she agreed to live with me are the most precious happenings of my life. She's like a dream come true. "

"That woman means the world to me. And I hope she'll say yes to me once more."  Lumapit sya sa akin at hinawakan ang aking mga kamay. He looks at me with love and sincerity in his eyes.

"Let my family be your family, let my parents be your parents. Let my sibling be your brothers and sisters.. And pls let me to be your bestfriend, your soulmate, your brother, your partner and most of all... Your husband"

"Ms. Atasha Lim, will you spend your lifetime with me? Will you marry me?"

Oh My God! Hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko. Oo gusto ko pero bakit kailangang mabigla ako ng ganito? I look at the people around me and they're all smiling like telling me to say Yes.

Jiro's words sound so surreal. He's romantic and I'm one lucky girl to be offered by this love..

"Yes."

He deserves that Yes and I cannot imagine myself with any other guy beside him. When I lost Art, I thought I lost myself too. But Jiro found me and I found love with him.

"I love you and thank you." Tumayo si Jiro sa pagkakaluhod at isinuot sa akin ang singsing. It's a beautiful ring. He really knows my taste.