Searching the prince who sneak out

Prince Emmanuel was resting against his car, waiting for me to get out of jail. "How's it going with your father?"

I didn't say anything; I raced up to him and threw myself at him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have no idea how much seeing Papa means to me, particularly at a time like this. I'll never forget what you did, Prince Emmanuel. "

"Gemma, you deserve this kind of happiness."

"Now I promise you I will keep an eye on Prince Augustus, that I will do all in my power to make him happy, and that I will make him aware that not everyone around him does not understand him," I said, vowing my words to him.

"It's all right, Gemma. I'm content to see you happy." Prince Emmanuel stepped out of my arms. "My surprise for you is not yet finished. Come on!" He opened the vehicle door for me, helped me by supporting my head in the car. So I didn't knock into anything and even fastened my seatbelt for me.

"You never cease to surprise me."

Prince Emmanuel smirked at me before starting the engine. "All right, let's go!"

Initially, the road and structure through which the prince is passing appear unknown. Then it became familiar as I spotted the home that used to be ours, but not only our house but also those who were entering the house. The only thing that came out of my mouth was, "M-mama?"

"King Lucien tells me what happened to your family. That's when I think I need to do something. I can't bring back everything your family has lost, but there is one thing I'm certain I can. "Prince Emmanuel remarked as he turned to face me. "I'm returning your house to you, Gemma."

"Prince P ..." I was overcome with joy and burst out crying. My joy-filled tears poured freely.

"Hey, you, please stop crying. Your eyes are now swollen; if we return to the palace, they'll accuse me of doing something awful to you." He was kidding, of course.

"OK," I said, laughing as I brushed my tears away with my palms.

"You're sobbing like a child," he remarked with a sly grin.

I said with a chuckle, "You're the one who causes me to cry."

"That's something I'm guilty of."

My phone rang in the middle of our laughter. I instantly halted because of a name that flashed on the screen.

"Who is calling? Is that the king?"

"Y-yes..."

"Ignore him and don't pick up the phone." I had already picked up the phone when Prince Emmanuel stated that.

"Yes, your Majesty."

"He had gotten away."

"Pardon me, your majesty, but who got away?"

"Tell Emmanuel to go locate Cynfael. That little rascal snuck off, and I have no idea where he is now."

"O-okay, your Majesty. I'll inform the Prince right now." King instantly hangs up the phone.

"I told you not to answer the phone..."

"Prince Augustus snuck off, and King Lucien asked you to find him," I said.

Prince Emmanuel sneered. "He's not weary of running away," he says as he restarts the engine. "I'll send you to the palace first before I go looking for that brat."

"No, I think I should look for him as well."

"You don't know where he is, Gemma, and the king won't be happy if you aren't at the palace."

"You have no idea where he is either; what if he's in danger? What if he's begging again? What if he needs me?"

I'm not sure where to seek him, but one person has entered my mind, who knows exactly where he is.

"Hey, I was going to contact you. About the day you were a bit terrified,"

"Lincoln, do you have any idea where the prince could go?"

"Huh?"

"We have no idea where he is; he snuck off again."

"Oh, I assumed you were calling because..."

"I'm sorry, Lincoln, but can we discuss it when I find out where the Prince is? For the time being, could you tell me where he may go?"

"I know one place he can go; I'll send you the location."

"Thank you, Lincoln."

"If you wish, I can help you find him; where are you right now?"

"I'm sorry, Lincoln; I don't want to trouble you; knowing a place where he can go is a big help already."

"A-all right, text me when you find him."

"OK."

Following the call, Lincoln sent the location, which appears to be Raeanna's residence. Raeanna was walking in, and I waited outside Raeanna's house for an hour to see if the Prince would appear. However, he didn't. That's when I went looking for him again. I have no idea where he is, and I'm sure Prince Emmanuel doesn't know either. I went back to school, entered the boys' locker room, and the football field. However, there was no sign of him.

"Where have you gone?" I muttered.

I moved on after searching throughout the school. That's when something came to mind. I caught Prince Augustus sneaking out one night and tracked him to that unfamiliar place. I recall where it was and how he went round and round that night till I arrived there. This location didn't appear the same as it did that night I followed the Prince. The sun is too dull today. Lights were turning on inside that night, as well as the sound of cars racing.

I took one step and felt the ache in my feet as well as the quick hammering of my heart caused by exhaustion. My body appeared to be about to give up, but I disregarded the fatigue and continued walking straight until someone grabbed my arm.

"Hey, no one is permitted to come inside during the day. Don't you notice the no trespassing sign?"

That voice jolted me awake. "Prince!" I exclaimed, gasping for air. "At long last, I've found you."

"No, I'm the one who found you, Negie!" He said, with a furrowed eyebrow.

"Let's head home," I stated, attempting to persuade him. He let me go, intending to leave again. I tried to go faster, but my feet were weary, and he moved too quickly. "Wait, Prince Augustus!" I yelled.

"Don't bother following me; go home!" He stated.

"But..." My foot couldn't tolerate it any longer since it was so exhausting.

He swung around. "Why are you continuously ruining my day?"