Childhood

Prince Augustus and I arrived just at the palace. King Lucien's greeted the prince with a punch. "I told you I knew everything you did and where you went." King Lucien stated solemnly.

The Prince didn't respond, and he was ready to hit the Prince once more when I stepped in between them. "P-please forgive the prince, your majesty. This is not his fault at all. I almost passed out yesterday luckily, Prince Augustus found me; he panics, so he took me to Prince George's place instead. It is because of my carelessness." I explained.

"You should at least call me that something happened." the king said as he dropped his hand, gradually calming down. "I don't want to see your face right now, so get out. Go to Borstal if you want, but don't even try to flee, because if you don't ... Cynfael, I'm telling you, I'll take away your remaining freedom. "

"You can do anything you want." Prince Augustus said as he stepped out the door.

Prince Augustus accused me of something I didn't do again, and I had no option but to put up with him till our lives returned to normal.

We weren't even in the center of Borstal when Prince Augustus ordered the driver to pull over. "Get the hell out!" He said firmly.

"Me?" I pointed at myself.

"Who do you believe the person I want to get off this car is?"

"But, Prince Augustus, we're not at school yet."

"I said, get off!" He shouted, causing me to back off a little. "Aren't you the most obedient person? I'm ordering you to get out of the car unless you want me to pull you down."

It seems that I have no choice except to go. Prince Augustus left me here alone as soon as I got out and started the car. I'm hoping he'll at least give me some cash after deciding to leave me. I have no choice but to walk from here to Amarillo cause I don't have any money, not even a cent. "I hope he dumps me off when we get near Amarillo."

As I went, there was a loud honk that made me almost leap in fear. So I looked around. The man who had fought the Prince from Hilliard was riding on a large motorcycle, one who had grabbed the second ball thrown at me by the Prince. "I often pass by here, so I'm surprised I didn't see you sooner. Why didn't you jump on board?"

I said nothing, ignored him, and continued to walk.

"Your class is about to begin. If you wish, I could take you to Borstal. "

"How did you find out?" I asked.

"Amarillo and Hilliard have the same time." He replied.

"Thank you, but I'm OK with walking to Borstal."

"Hop on, Gemma, or you'll be late for class."

"I'll only see you in a practice game. I'm not going with you. " I said as I continued to walk while this guy trails me with his motorcycle.

"This is really bothering me. Don't you know who I am, Gemma?" He asked.

"No." I shook my head.

"OK, alright, if you don't trust me, I won't force you to ride with me."

It's already time; maybe it's not a terrible idea to go with him; after all, I'll just go with him once; otherwise, I'll be late for class again. To prevent him from going, I blocked him in the middle of his motorcycle. "Wait! Okay, you can send me to Borstal, j-just for today." I stuttered.

"Alright." He gave a big grin. He stepped off his motorcycle while carrying a helmet. "Stand straight"

"For what?"