Part One

(I re-edited this story. Also sorry that this story isn't the best. It's one of my first two😅I'm trying to improve on my other stories. So if you don't enjoy this one go check out another one of mine.~𝓐 🤍)

Josephina Jewels Routledge (Josie or Jo)
Age: 16
Height: 5'4
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: "Blue

Josephina Jewels Routledge (Josie or Jo) Age: 16Height: 5'4Hair: BlondeEyes: "Blue

Jo's POV.

I'm Josephina but everyone either calls me Josie or Jo, mostly Jo. I live with my godparents in California but they said I have to move in with my brother and father because they can't raise me anymore because they're getting too sick. So here I am going to a place called Outer Banks. I don't even know what my brother or father looks like. I haven't seen them since I was seven. John B was seven too. I get off the boat and walk down the dock. I see a brunette headed guy walk up to me and another boy behind him. I get stopped by them.

"Jo?"
'That's me and you are?'

I look at him confused.

"Oh so you don't recognize your own brother?"

Wait this is John B? He does not look the same when we were kids.

'Holy shit you've changed a lot.'
"You have too."

He comes up and hugs me. He hugs me tight.

'Broski, you're gonna make my eyeballs pop out.'

He stops hugging me.

"Sorry I just haven't seen you in forever I missed you."
'I missed you too. How's dad?'

He facial expression goes sad.

"He's missing sis."
'Well damn.'
"Don't worry you have me."
'I know.'

I smile at him. He grabs my things and we walk to the other boy.

"This is my best friend JJ. JJ is my sister."
'It's nice to meet you, I'm Jo.'
"Hello cupcake."

He grins a me and winks. I blush a little.

"Come on, my other friends are so excited to meet you."
'Okay let's go then boys.'

We go and get into a van. John B says he calls it the Twinkie that's a cute name for a van. I look out the window and see this boy staring at the van holy shit he is a babe.

'Hey who's that guy that was staring at your van? Brown hair and super tall. Extremely handsome.'
"That sounds like Rafe Cameron."