Part Twelve

(I re-edited this story. Also sorry that this story isn't the best. It's one of my first two😅I'm trying to improve on my other stories. So if you don't enjoy this one go check out another one of mine.~𝓐 🤍)

Jo's POV.

It's been a couple months since Drake died and I still see him. He's haunting me and I don't know how to tell anyone because I'm afraid they will make fun of me or saying I'm just imagining it which I'm not. It's so hard to explain. I've been staying at Toppers these past months technically living here now I guess. His mom loves me she's so sweet towards me. Topper went out with Rafe and Kelce I'm going to meet Sarah at her house. I walk in.

"So good to see you Jo"

Rose says smiling.

'You too Mrs. Cameron, is Sarah here?'
"In her room."
'Thank you.'

I walk up the stairs and see Sarah holding her ear beside Rafes room she shushes me and I decided to listen in too because why not.

"All I'm saying dude is just once."

I hear Kelce say.

"No man you're not fucking my girlfriend."

Ew gross Kelce wants to fuck me? Sorry buddy Topper is the only one who can.

"Rafe did it."
"Because we dated. She's not a toy dude. She's a great person."
"You obviously still have feelings for her."
"Is that true Rafe you still have feelings for Jo?"
"No I don't. That's all in the past she's yours now Top. Just treat her like the queen she is."
"I already do. Guys, I think I'm gonna propose to her."

Sarah falls in and the door opens. I land on top of her and the guys look at us.

'Fuck Sarah get up we've been spotted.'

I get off her and grab her and start to drag her.

"Let me get up first."
'You're too slow, they'll catch us.'

I drag her towards her room when the boys come out.

'Oh shit get up, hurry, run.'

She gets up and we run for her room. They follow but we get in and shut it and lock it and make sure the windows are locked too.

'Topper is calling me.'
"Answer it."

We sit on her bed and I answer it.

'Hello handsome.'

"Were you eavesdropping?"

'Maybe, maybe not.'

"How much did you hear?"

'Well Kelce wants to fuck me and Rafe doesn't like me anymore like that and well you wanna propose to me. But don't worry I'll still be happy and surprised.'

"Okay well good. Hey don't stay over too long, I have plans for us tonight."

'Can't wait.'