Chapter Forty Seven

(I re-edited this story. Also sorry that this story isn't the best. It's one of my first two😅I'm trying to improve on my other stories. So if you don't enjoy this one go check out another one of mine.~𝓐 🤍)

Jo's POV.

It's been a week and Rafe hasn't been here. Everyone went home except JJ because he lives here now. I walk out of my room and walk down the stairs into the kitchen and see JJ.

"Morning cupcake."
'Morning'
"You alright?"
'Yeah I guess.'
"Do you think you guys are gonna make up?"
'Nope I doubt it. I shouldn't but I just have a feeling he's fucking Rosie.'
"What makes you say that?"

He looks at me.

'It's the way he looks at her and how he talks to her. I don't know.'
"Have you ever thought of looking into it?"
'I mean I'm not a teen anymore so I don't really care anymore. Not like we're married so he can do whatever.'
"Josie, he's supposed to be in a relationship with you. And you're pregnant with his kids."

I shrug.

'Maybe he doesn't wanna be anymore.'
"Then what are you going to do?"
'No idea.'
"Will you move back home?"
'Maybe. I have money for a house and also can buy a business up there and just take Ella with me to open a new shop.'
"That would be fun."

She smiles big.

"Always wanted to know where you came from."
'Haha well I don't know yet.'
"I can find out if Rafe is cheating on you or not. Rosie trusts me with her life. I have no clue why. I can ask her and then tell you."
'Sure that'll work I guess. Just do it somewhere that's not here.'
"Alright I'll go now."
'Thank you.'
"It's not a problem."

She runs out of the house. I grab a cup of hot coffee and go and sit on the couch in the living room. JJ sits beside me.

"Josie, there's something that I need to tell you."
'What is it?'
"I still have feelings for you."
'I shouldn't say this because I'm with Rafe but I still have feelings for you too JJ. But we can't do anything.'

He smiles.

"Yeah I know. I just wanted to let you know."
'Thank you. You made me smile.'
"It's what I'm good at."

Okay I never stopped having feelings for JJ which is very wrong but I can't help it. I mean we didn't do anything. I mean Rafe has been very suspicious whenever he met Rosie and when we were all around. So I hope Ella finds out something. I hear Stella.

"I'll get her you just relax."
'Aw thanks J.'

He gets up and off and up the stairs. My phone dings it's Ella.

"Josie be ready when I get home. I'm 5 minutes away."

Oh no this is not good. I text JJ to keep Stella up stairs. He said okay. I hear the door open and Ella comes in and sits beside me.

"Josie, he's been staying with her. He's been seeing her for two years now."
'That fucking bastard. I give birth in four months. So he's been fucking her but knocked me up? How does that make any fucking sense.'

I shake my head.

"Maybe he never wanted you to find out about this and if you ever did he got you pregnant to trap you. What are you going to do?"
'Confront him, that's the only thing I can do.'
"What about the twins?"
'It's up to him if he wants to see them or not. Because I'm moving back to Outer Banks.'