Part Eleven

(I re-edited this story. Also sorry that this story isn't the best. It's one of my first two😅I'm trying to improve on my other stories. So if you don't enjoy this one go check out another one of mine.~𝓐 🤍)

Rafe's POV.

It's been three days since Jo went missing. I picks up one of my shirts that I was wearing that day and a picture falls out. I pick it up and look

*picture*

I turn it over and see a message

I turn it over and see a message. I start to read it.

'If I ever go missing this is where I might end up. It's in the woods at New Washington Indiana. It's close to a school but not too close. If you're reading this come look for me here before it's too late.'

"Holy shit."

I run out of my room and get in my truck and drive to Toppers. I get out and go knock on the door and he answers.

"Rafe?"
"I think I know where Josie is. I guess she snuck this in my pocket before she left with him"

I hand him the photo, he looks at it and reads the back.

"Shit we gotta go tell her brother."

We get in our cars and go over to John Bs and get out. Everyone is on the porch.

"Guys we might know where Jo is at."

He shows them the picture and what she wrote on the back.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go find my sister."

John B says. Some get in Toppers Jeep and others into my truck and ee set up gps and drive to Indiana to find where Jo is. We see the school and park and see the woods and start to search.

"Should we split up?"

Kie says.

"No we should all stick together because we don't know where we are."

Pope says. We search for hours until we come upon a shed. Topper gets out the photo and looks and sees it's the same shed.

"Everyone got their weapons?"

JJ asks.

"Yeah"

My sister says. John B has a knife, Kie and Sarah has a taser, JJ, me, and Topper have a gun and Pope has a metal bat. We walk towards the shed. We lean back on it. Topper whispers.