Part Five

(I re-edited this story. Also sorry that this story isn't the best. It's one of my first two😅I'm trying to improve on my other stories. So if you don't enjoy this one go check out another one of mine.~𝓐 🤍)

Jo's POV.

It's next week.  I'm going to a party that a random girl invited me to. I love parties I walk into the party and I see Rafe with Topper with some girls. I see them doing coke and a girl walks up to Rafe and they start to make out. My heart just fucking drops. I thought we had something because he said he was falling in love with me. I guess I was wrong it is too soon they've probably known each other longer. They stop kissing and he turns and sees me. I hear him mouth "shit".

"Shit."
"What?"

I see Topper mouth. They both look at me. I just turn around and walk off. Rafe runs after me. He grabs my arm.

"Princess wait."

I jerk away from him and push him back.

'Don't call me that Rafe. Listen, I thought we had something but I guess I was wrong.'
"There's something you need to know."
'What?'

I see Topper walk up behind him.

"It was only a bet."

He says.

'What?'

I look at him.

"I'm sorry."
'No you arent. That's what I am to you Kooks? Just a bet? JUST A FUCKING BET?"
"Yes."

Tears feel my eyes. Rafe says. The girl comes up behind him.

"You didn't think he'd like you for real did you?"
'Fuck you. Go to hell Rafe.'
"Josie wait let me explain."
'Go to hell.'

I punch him in the face he falls back he looks at me.

'Stay the fuck away from me.'

I open the door and storm out. Topper looks at Rafe. Topper runs out the door. I keep walking and someone grabs my arm and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry Jo."
'I was actually falling in love with him and all of a sudden boom I'm just a bet.'

He rubs my hair.

"You want to grab some ice cream?"

He pulls back and looks at me and wipes my tears away.

"My treat of course."

He smiles.

'I'd love that. Thank you.'

We get in his Jeep and we go to get ice cream. We get our ice cream and sit down.

"You're very beautiful."
'Oh stop it, you're gonna make me blush.'
"What if I want you to?"
'Hmm'

We finish our ice cream and he drives me back to John Bs.

'Come with me? Nobody is here.'
"Okay!"