Part Twenty Eight

(I re-edited this story. Also sorry that this story isn't the best. It's one of my first two😅I'm trying to improve on my other stories. So if you don't enjoy this one go check out another one of mine.~𝓐 🤍)

Jo's POV.

It's the next day and I get up and go and get ready for school. I pull my hair up in a high pony and throw on some jeans and a crop top. I slide on my favorite sandals.

Outfit

I put on some makeup and look at the time

I put on some makeup and look at the time. Holy shit we're gonna be late. I run to his room and jump on him.

'Scott wake up we're gonna be late for school.'
"I don't wanna go."

I get off of him and pull the covers off. I grab his feet and pull him on the floor and drop him. He sits up and looks at me.

"Ow."
'Oh you're fine. Get ready.'

I walk out and back to my room. I feed Moody an pet him and give him kisses. I grab my backpack and phone and walk out. Scott runs down the stairs.

"Race ya."
'Hey slow down.'

I run down the stairs and follow him out the door. I catch up and push him in the grass. I laugh and run to the car.

'Hahah I won.'
"You're mean."
'I know. Now come on.'

I get in and he gets in and drives us to school we get out and run inside the school and to our first period we burst into the classroom and everyone looks at us.

'Uh sorry.'
"Got a pass from the office?"
'No'
"Go get one."
'Seriously? We just walked all the way here and the office is on the other side of school.'
"Either that or detention."
'Whatever dick.'

I smile.

"Excuse me?"
'You heard me. Come on Scott let's just ditch this stupid class.'
"Josie, you better be careful."

The teacher says.

'Oh no I'm so scared.'

I grab Scott and we walk away.

"Really babe?"
'Hey I have an attitude problem and I can't help it.'
"It's hot."
'Like you.'
"And you."

He pushes me up against the lockers and we start to makeout. He pulls away and smiles at me.