Part Twenty Four

(I re-edited this story. Also sorry that this story isn't the best. It's one of my first two😅I'm trying to improve on my other stories. So if you don't enjoy this one go check out another one of mine.~𝓐 🤍)

Jo's POV.

It's the next day and I wake up and I don't see Scott at all so I just shrug and get up and walk out of his room to go to mine and change. I open his door and walk out and run into Stiles.

'Oh shit sorry.'
"It's okay."

We back away from each other. He stares at my boobs.

'My eyes are up here Stiles.'

I grab his chin and move it up he looks at me.

"Yeah uh sorry. You look good."
'Yeah I know.'

I smile and turn around and skip into my room. I close my door and get out a bra and new undies and one of the outfits I got the other day.

outfit

I put on some sandals and braid my hair and do my makeup and smile at myself in the mirror

I put on some sandals and braid my hair and do my makeup and smile at myself in the mirror. I get up from my chair and grab my phone and walk out of my room and walk down the stairs into the kitchen I see Melissa, Scott, Stiles, & Lydia they all stare at me.

'What?'

Melissa hands me a strawberry kiwi smoothie. I take a sip and sit down next to Lydia.

"You look hot Jo."
'Thanks Lid.'

Scott just won't stop looking at me.

'You stare any longer you'll put a hole through me.'

He smiles.

"Sorry princess."
'Don't we have school?'

I ask looking at them all.

"Yep so eat up we gotta head out."

Lydia says.

'Can I drive?'
"Hell no."

Scott says.

'Why not?'

I stand up from my chair.

"You forget what happened last time you drived?"