Part Two

(I re-edited this story. Also sorry that this story isn't the best. It's one of my first two😅I'm trying to improve on my other stories. So if you don't enjoy this one go check out another one of mine.~𝓐 🤍)

Jo's POV.

It's the next morning. I wake up and get dressed. Everyone else is already up. I go outside.

"Glad you're up, I'm just about to go to work. Sure you don't want me to go with you?"

JJ says looking at me in the eyes.

'J go to work I'll be fine I promise.'

I smile.

"You can take my bike, John B is taking me to work. Stay safe."
'Always.'

We smile. I get on his bike and go to the house. I get off the bike and walk inside and knock on the door. A man answers it.

'Are you Ward Cameron?'

I point at the man.

"Yes and who are you?"

I smile.

'I'm Josie. Bob and Mary's goddaughter.'

He smiles.
"Ahhh yeah. I've been waiting for you to show you come on in."

We walk through his house and oh my god this place is beautiful. We go to his office and I sit down.

"So they said you have something to ask?"

He sits in his chair and looks at me.

'Yes what happened to my mother Sophie?'
"She died Josie."

He means back in his chair. I stand up and point at him.

'And you killed her just like how you killed my father Big John Routledge. Watch your back Ward you kill my brother you're even more dead.'

He gets up from his chair and comes over to me. I back up and gonna make a run for it but before I can he grabs me. He throws me across the room and I land on a table and my legs and arms start to bleed. I stand back up and he comes up to me and grabs me by my shirt.

"You will not talk to me like that. And I wasn't the only one who killed her. You know what she was she deserved to die."

He spits in my face.

'If you're going to hit me then do it, don't be a pussy. And I know who it is I plan on paying him a visit sooner or later.'

I smile. He looks at me and hesitates and let's go and walks off.

'What I thought.'
"Watch your mouth."

He comes up to me and grabs my throat.

"Maybe I just have to finish you."

He lifts me off the ground.

'Ward...please.'
He squeezes my throat even tighter where I can't breathe. I tap his hand to let me go. Next thing I know he gets hit in the head with a frying pan. He let's go of me and falls down unconscious I look up and see Sarah & Kie.