Part Seven

(I re-edited this story. Also sorry that this story isn't the best. It's one of my first two😅I'm trying to improve on my other stories. So if you don't enjoy this one go check out another one of mine.~𝓐 🤍)

Jo's POV.

It's been a year today since I've been here and the Pogues are celebrating.

"One year girl."

Kie says lifting up her beer.

'I know right, it's crazy.'
"How are you and Rafe?"
'We're doing alright I guess.'

Yeah that's right you heard it me and Rafe are a thing thought I'd give him a second chance. Topper and his mom moved or I guess took a vacation. Rafe and I have been dating for four months now.

"What if Topper comes back?"
'I don't know Kie.'

I shrug taking a drink of my beer.

"Would you go back to him?"
'I don't know maybe.'
"You have to choose one girl."
'I will soon. Just need to think. I gotta go meet with Rafe.'

I get up and hop on my bike. I saved enough money from my job to buy me a bike and well deal of course but nobody but Rafe knows that because he's the one that hooked me up with it. So technically I quit my job and stuck to dealing. I get to the Cameron's and walk in the house. I run up the stairs to Rafes room and I hear his shower going. So I start to strip. I walk into the bathroom and get in the shower with him. He looks at me and smiles.

'You wanna do it?'
"Only if you do princess."

I kiss him and he kisses me back. One thing leads to another, we get out and he pulls me close. He kisses me.

"So glad you gave me a second chance."
'Yeah me too.'

I smile. What if Topper comes back? Would I leave Rafe for him? I don't know yet. I mean I did fall in love with Topper after we had sex but I don't know if he still feels the same or not. Me and Rafe get dressed and he goes down stairs to talk to his dad. I run to Sarah's room. And close the door behind me. She looks at me.

"What?"
'Sarah my mind is all fucked. Me and Rafe just had sex in the shower but all I can think about is Topper and JJ.'

I go over and flop on her bed.

"First off ew. And don't let Rafe know he'll get all crazy. And JJ?"
'Me and him kissed a couple times. Is it had that I don't regret it? It felt amazing.'

I lean up and look at her.

"Well then. Um what if Topper comes back?"
'I don't know. Kie told me I have to choose but I don't know this is so stressful.'
"Call Topper Jo."
'I haven't spoken to him in months. What makes you think he wants to talk to me?'

She puts her hand on my thigh.

"Just call him. But when Rafe isn't around."
'The Pogues are throwing a party for my one year here so I should just make that excuse so I can leave.'
"Also when is your birthday?'
'Next month why?'
"What would you like?"
'I don't know, surprise me, we've hung out a lot, you should know what I like.'