Part Three

(I re-edited this story. Also sorry that this story isn't the best. It's one of my first two😅I'm trying to improve on my other stories. So if you don't enjoy this one go check out another one of mine.~𝓐 🤍)

Jo's POV.
It's been two weeks since I've been here. Me and Rafe have been hanging out a lot and I still haven't seen the psycho in him that everyone is talking about. Guess he's just different towards me. Kie and I have gotten super close and we're literally like sisters. The bruises on my stomach from my ex are finally gone. But I still wear pants because of my scars. They're slowly fading away. JJ and no one else has seen them but Kie and Sarah. I wanna keep it that way. I'm glad they're keeping it a secret they're great friends to have. We're just all chilling outside on the dock.

"So you and Rafe have been hanging out a lot, how's it going?"

Sarah asks smiling at me.

'It's great every date we go on. I swear it just gets better and better.'
"Thought it wasn't a date."

Kie smiles. I push her a little.

'Oh shut it.'

We all laugh.

"That's good though. I haven't seen him act out like he used to. When you came along it's like he's a totally different person."

Kie says.

"And that's a bad thing?"

Pope asks walking behind us with John B and JJ.

"No it's not. It's good. Jo changed Rafe."

Kie says.

'Or y'all were just making all this up about him being a psycho so I wouldn't date him.'
"Now why would we do that?"

John B asks standing above me.

'I don't know, maybe because you just didn't wanna see me getting hurt or something like that.'
"You're totally right."

Pope says.

'I knew it. I'm gonna go to the bathroom and I'll be back.'

I leave and go to the bathroom.

JJ's POV.

I look towards Pope.

"Why did you say that, Pope?"
"Because it is technically true. We don't want to see her get hurt but she doesn't believe us that he is one."

He says.

"Until one day she sees it herself."

Sarah says.

"Let's just not say anything about it. Don't want to make her upset."
"Kie is absolutely right."
"Thank you JJ."

We all nod in agreement.

Jo's POV.

I come back out and go back to the dock.