Part Thirteen

(I re-edited this story. Also sorry that this story isn't the best. It's one of my first two😅I'm trying to improve on my other stories. So if you don't enjoy this one go check out another one of mine.~𝓐 🤍)

Jo's POV.

It's been 3 months now and I'm kinda showing. I walk into the bathroom and look at my stomach. Topper walks in and smiles.

"You're glowing baby."
'Why thank you. Nothing fits me anymore.'
"Wear my clothes then."

I look at him.

'No offense love but not all your clothes are cute. I'm still seventeen. I wanna be a stylish momma so we're going shopping. I only got one outfit that fits me. Give me like an hour and I'll be ready.'

He laughs and kisses my head.

"Just let me know when you're ready to leave."

He leaves. I use the bathroom and do my makeup and go to the closet and get that outfit out.

outfit

I walk down the stairs and see him in the kitchen

I walk down the stairs and see him in the kitchen. I walk up to him. He turns and looks at me.

"You're beautiful baby."

He kisses my head and I smile.

'So shopping now?'

I smile.

"Of course let me grab my keys."

He grabs his keys and we head out the door and get in the Jeep. We went to the mall and I tried on a lot of clothes. Another pregnant lady I met helped me decide and I helped her. We were like best friends. Me and Topper get back to his place and we go in his room.

"I think you're settled for years baby you're three months you have six months left."
'Always gotta be prepared Top.'

I smile as I get my new clothes out and put them away.

"Half my clothes aren't even in my drawers anymore because that's where all your clothes are. And you have a shit ton?"

I stare at him.

'You wanna just think about what you said? Trying to make me feel bad or something Topper? Nice try.'
"No, no that's not how I meant for it to come out."
'Mhm'
"I'm sorry love."