Part Twenty One

(I re-edited this story. Also sorry that this story isn't the best. It's one of my first two😅I'm trying to improve on my other stories. So if you don't enjoy this one go check out another one of mine.~𝓐 🤍)

Jo's POV.

It's a month later and I'm getting in a car to the airport. I'm saying goodbye to everyone.

"Hey stay in contact this time please."
'I will Liddie as long as you all promise to stay alive.'
"Can't promise that."

Stiles says we He walks over to me and hugs me.

"I'm gonna miss you Jo."
'I'm gonna miss you too Stilinski.'

I stop hugging him and hug Isaac. I hug Allison, Lydia again, then Theo.

"Don't die on us"
'No promises T.'

We all laugh. I go to Scott we look at each other. I start to cry.

'You know this wasn't easy the last time and it's still not easy now.'
"I know."

He pulls me into a hug he plays with my hair.

"Don't think this as goodbye babygirl think it as see you later okay?"
'I will.'

He pulls me out of the hug and looks at me and wipes my tears away. He smiles.

"Don't cry it's okay we'll see each other very soon. I promise."

He kisses my head. And then lifts my head and looks into my eyes and kisses my lips softly. He looks at me and smiles. He walks me to the car. I stand at the door.

'I'm really gonna miss you guys.'
"We're gonna miss you too kid."

Stiles says.

"Stay safe."
"Don't get arrested we can't bail you out this time."

Allison and Lydia say. I smile.

'You guys will always be my number one best friends one last group hug before I leave. Bring it in.'

We all group hug for a good minute and everyone stops hugging except me and Scott they just stand there and watch.

'I gotta go now Scottie.'

We pull away I see he's crying I wipe his tears.

'A wise guy once told me Don't think this as goodbye think it as see you later.'

He smiles at me. We lean our foreheads together.

'I love you.'
"I love you more. See you later?"
'See you later Wolfie'
"Stay safe princess."

I smile and get in the car. I roll the window down and wave goodbye to them until I can't see them anymore. Why does this hurt even more than it did the first time? I really wanna be with Scott but I just can't because I can't stay here and he can't come to Outer Banks and plus I need to be with my brother and I'm glad he understood that. I get on the plane and then get off the plane and onto a boat and to Outer Banks. I go to home. I get greeted by Moody.