Part Thirty Two

(I re-edited this story. Also sorry that this story isn't the best. It's one of my first two😅I'm trying to improve on my other stories. So if you don't enjoy this one go check out another one of mine.~𝓐 🤍)

Stiles POV.

I wake up on the bench and I don't see Josie anywhere. I get up. And go looking for her.

"Josie? Babe where are you?"

I keep looking and I start to freak out. I get in my Jeep and go home. My dad is home. I run into the house.

"Dad dad. Where are you?"

I see my dad walk from around the corner.

"Yes?"
"Josie she's gone. She's missing. I looked everywhere and I can't find her. I got knocked out by someone and when I woke up she was gone. Dad, that was five hours ago."

I start to panic.

"I'll call everyone. We'll start looking, we will find her I promise."
"Thank you."
"You should get some rest."
"I'll try."

I walk up stairs and text everyone about Jo. I pack a backpack and walk out of my room and get into my Jeep. Does my dad really think I'm gonna get rest if my girlfriend is missing yeah not gonna happen. I drive to Scott's and he gets in the Jeep.

"How did this happen?"
"We were at the park and someone came up to us and knocked me out and 5 hours later I woke up and Jo was gone."
"We won't stop until we find her."

I nod my head at Scott.

Jo's POV.

It's dark where I am. I don't know where I am or what I even did wrong. I mean I've done a lot of shit wrong but you know.

'Hello? Can I have a drink of water please, my mouth is dry.'
"You get kidnapped and you want a drink?"
'Um yeah I'm thirsty Peter.'
"How did you know it was me?"

He turns on the lights.

'Derek warned me. I thought it would be either you or cousin David. Also I recognized your voice. You should use a voice changer.'

I smile.

"Ugh will you shut up you're annoying me."
'So what do you want?'
"You know exactly what I want Josie."
'No Pete I don't.'

I shake my head.

"I want you to suffer like I did."
'What do you mean to suffer like you did?'
"Let's see when you used your magic to torture me."
'Oh shit I forgot about that.'
"Of course you did. You all forgot."
'So what are you gonna do to me?'

He gets closer to me.

"I'm gonna bite you. So that means you can suffer like I did."

He bites me and I scream in pain and then I pass out.

Stiles POV.

We've been looking for hours and no sign of Josie.

"Stiles it's getting late. We should head home."
"Really Scott? This is Jo, we're talking about our best friend."
"I know but she would want us to get rest."
"How can I get rest Scott? She's out there who knows where."
"Stiles, let's go to your place and get some rest. We have school tomorrow. We'll look for her more after school alright?"
"Yeah okay."