Part Fifty

(I re-edited this story. Also sorry that this story isn't the best. It's one of my first two😅I'm trying to improve on my other stories. So if you don't enjoy this one go check out another one of mine.~𝓐 🤍)

Jo's POV.

It's a week later and JJ is still not awake. I wake up and get dressed. I grab my car keys and shake Scott awake.

"What?"
'Watch Stella please. I'm going to visit JJ.'
"Okay."

He rolls back over. I'm due in three weeks please J wake up I want you to be there. I walk down the stairs and out the door. I get in my car and drive to the hospital. I park and get out. I lock my car and walk inside. I go to the front desk.

"Why good morning Josie."
'Morning Alice. I'm here to see JJ.'
"Alright just sign here."

I sign.

"He's awake."
'Oh my god really?'
"He will be happy to see you."

I smile and walk to his room. I open the door he turns and smiles at me.

"Hi cupcake"
'J finally.'

I walk up to him and hug him.

'I'm so glad you're alright.'

I stop hugging him and sit in the chair.

"No babies yet?"
'Three more weeks.'

I smile.

"I can't wait."
'I can't either.'

I look at him and smile.

'JJ I love you.'

He looks at me and smiles

"I love you more."

We just sit there an talk about random things. I catch him up.

"So when did we start dating? Because the nurse said you were my girlfriend."

He grins.

'Oh um it was a fib I made sorry.'
"I don't mind. So do you want to be my um girlfriend?"
'I would love to J.'

I look at him and smile. My phone starts to ring.

'Hang on'

I see its Wheezie. I answer it.

'Hello?'

"He's dead Josie. I don't know what to do he's just here and nobody else is here but us. Josie I need you."

'Hold up Wheezie slow down. Who's dead Wheeze?'

"Rafe I don't know what happened. But he has no pulse. And there's a note with your name on it. Josie get here please."

'Okay. Call 911. I'll be there as fast as I can.'

We hang up. I stand up.

'I have to go love. That wad Wheezie she just called saying Rafe is dead.'
"What?"