Part Thirty Seven

(I re-edited this story. Also sorry that this story isn't the best. It's one of my first two😅I'm trying to improve on my other stories. So if you don't enjoy this one go check out another one of mine.~𝓐 🤍)

Jo's POV.

It's been two months since I found out I was pregnant. I have three months left of school. No one knows I'm pregnant. Stiles isn't ready to tell his dad yet. I'm just waiting for him to tell him. We're in class right now it's boring but yanno gotta graduate so have to get this all done. I'm just sitting in class feeling nauseous. I raise my hand.

"Yes Jo?"
'Can I use the restroom please.'
"This is the fifth time. But go ahead."

I grab my backpack and walk out of the class and go to the bathroom and throw up. I clean myself up and am about to start to walk out when I feel someone behind me. I turn around and see Derek.

'God don't sneak up on me like that.'

I say willing my mouth.

"You're pregnant and you didn't tell me?"
'Derek I was gonna tell you just wasn't ready yet.'
"So everyone of your friends know about it?"

I shake my head no.

'No.'
"So I'm the first one to find out?"
'Actually Stiles was the one I told first.'

I smile.

"Well yeah that's because it's his kid too. I'm happy for you."
'Thank you Derek.'

The bell rings.

"You should head out, you only have three months left and I wanna see my sister get that diploma. You can finally graduate for real this time."

He smiles. I smile back.

'I just wish Kol got the chance with me.'

I go over and sit on the bench that in the bathroom. He sits beside me.

"I'm sorry you never did."

I sigh.

'It's alright. It's for the best. Kol lost his way after our divorce it was only an arranged marriage no biggie.'

I put on a smile. He grabs my hands.

"Now I know that is a lie. You loved Kol everyone that knew you back then knew too. My father took you in because of me."
'I never really had a real family. Not until I met you, dad, my mom, nani, paps, Big John and John B.'

I sigh. He let's go of my hands.

'And I don't even know how to tell everyone the story. Like I used to be eight hundred years old. Now I'm just a normal eighteen year old high school girl.'

I shrug.

"Besides witch and werewolf."
'Yeah besides that.'

I shrug again.

'You're gonna be there right? At the graduation?'