Part Eight

(I re-edited this story. Also sorry that this story isn't the best. It's one of my first two😅I'm trying to improve on my other stories. So if you don't enjoy this one go check out another one of mine.~𝓐 🤍)

Jo's POV.

It's close to my birthday and Topper wants to go early. It's just me and him, just two teens alone in Hawaii. We shall see how all of this goes. I'm packing my bags and JJ comes into the room smiling.

"So I was right you're going to Hawaii."
'Only because I asked to go.'
"I hope you have fun text me when you make it"
'I will don't worry JJ.'

He pulls me into a hug. He pulls out of the hug an helps me with my bags. He takes them right Toppers Jeep.

"Ready to go?"
'Yes.'

I say goodbye to everyone. Kie and Sarah whisper.

"Bring us back a niece or nephew."
'I'll try my best.'

We laugh. I get in the Jeep and wave bye to everyone and off me and Topper go.

"You excited?"
'Yes I've never been to Hawaii. Glad it'll be with you.'

He smiles at me and we get to a lot.

"The Cameron's are letting us take their private jet."
'Ooo yay maybe we can have sex in a plane?'
"We can try. But no promises."

He chuckles.

'Then as soon as we get into our hotel?'
"Yes."

We get the bags and get the bags in and we get in and sit in the back while someone drives it for us. There's curtains. I look at him and smile.

"Let's do it."

We close the curtains and he sits down and I get on his lap and we start to make out I unbutton his pants and mine and take them off and get back on top. And stick it inside me. He moans softly. I put my finger up to his mouth.

'Shhh gotta stay quiet'
"But how can I when it feels so good?"

I kiss him and keep going and he cums inside me and I get off and we put our pants back on and sit next to each other.

"That was hot."
'I agree. But now no sex as soon as we get to hotel.'
"Deal babygirl."

He kisses my cheek and we relax until we land in Hawaii we get out and rent a car and go to where were staying.

the house