Part Thirty Four

(I re-edited this story. Also sorry that this story isn't the best. It's one of my first two😅I'm trying to improve on my other stories. So if you don't enjoy this one go check out another one of mine.~𝓐 🤍)

Jo's POV.

It's the next day and I'm out of the hospital and at Scott's house in my room. Even though I'm eighteen Melissa said I can still live with her. I mean I'm living with an ex but yanno we're still best friends so it's okay. I'm sitting on my bed and Moody is laying next to me. I hear someone coming up the stairs. I get up and peep out my door and see Allison walking up the stairs into Scott's room. I'm listening to their conversation because I am curious.

"I think this is wrong."

She says.

"Why?"
"Because Josie is here."
"She won't care. We're just friends and plus she's with Stiles so why would she care if we hook up or not?"

True. But why is this is so funny to me? I don't give a shit. I mean thought I would but I don't. Scott will always be my first love. But I just don't know what to do anymore. We're still young. I mean we dated twice and then he died. I got with his best friend. And now he wants to get with one of mine. I should care but I honestly don't. I gotta be mature about it. I open my door and walk out of my room and head for the stairs. I look in Scott's room and they see me.

'Hey guys. And Allie I don't care, have fun.'

I wink at them.

'Bye guys.'

I smile and wave. I walk down the stairs into the kitchen and grab something to eat out of the fridge. I turn around and just freeze.

'I was wondering when you'd show up.'

I smile.

"I wanna come to apologize for my brother's actions."

I shake my head.

'Elijah, don't you get tired of saying you're sorry to everyone that Klaus has done something to?'

He sighs.

"He's my brother."
'Yeah and Derek is my brother but you don't see me apologizing when he fucks up do ya?'
"Well no."
'Take my advice Lijah and stop apologizing for Klaus. I get he's your brother and all but you need to worry more about yourself then someone else.'

I shrug.

"I'm over 1,000 years old Jo. And you're a newcomer."

I put my hand up and start to choke him with my hand by scrunching my fist.

'Listen I am no newcomer, to a werewolf, yes. But a witch that's a totally different story. I've been a witch since I was six. And I lied. I know how to use magic. I just wanna take pity on others because it's fun. Isn't that what Klaus does?'

I smile at him. He could fight back but he's not.

'It's kinda fun actually. You know I can just make a white oak stake appear and kill you in an instant but I'm not like that. I like you Lijah. You're definitely from the others. So you better tell your sweet brother Klaus to stay away from me and my friends and family or he's dead.'