Ch 7 Heated Lunch Date

Our kiss heated up quickly as his hands roamed my body, across my back, down my sides and hips, while mine massaged over his broad shoulders, up his neck and into his silky hair. Our tongues danced like neither of us could get enough and I really began to resent the fact that I need oxygen to live. All I wanted to do was continue drowning in Lucas, his taste and his smell, I had to break away, gasping for air, but Lucas never missed a beat, diving straight for the crook of my neck.

My head fell back uncontrollably as moans flooded out of my mouth, I barely registered as one of his arms snaked back around my waist while the other traveled down over my butt and squeezed the top of my thigh. My body moved instinctively, wrapping my legs around his waist and Lucas growled against my neck in approval. His teeth, lips and tongue were savage against my tender skin, I somehow knew that this time the hickey would be bigger, deeper, but I don't care. All I care about is the heat radiating off of him and flowing into me where his mouth and hands are touching me, driving me crazy.

His hand slid down from my waist across my butt, then back up and under my shirt. His fingers came in contact with my bare skin, making a shiver run through my body and I moaned out his name. My legs tightened around his waist and he ground his hips against me, his bulge pressed between my thighs, rubbing a spot that caused an explosion to rake through my body.

My brain melted in the ecstacy and my body tingled all over, as I slowly came back down from my high I realized it wasn't just me that was shaking. Lucas half sat me down on the edge of a desk, his hands gripped my hips and his forehead rested in the crook of my neck. His body trembled lightly as he took deep calming breaths and my hands moved automatically to gently rub slow circles on his shoulder blades. After a short while his hands slowly traveled up and across my back, under my shirt, until his arms completely wrapped around me. He moved his head and pressed his nose into my neck, inhaling my scent, before he placed a soft kiss there and his hot breath tickled my skin causing a shiver to run through me again.

"Your so sensitive, Alexandra. It makes it impossible to resist you." Lucas whispered in a husky voice and my face flushed crimson and I tried to hide it in his shoulder. Several moments passed in silence as we took the time catching our breaths, before Lucas pulled his head away and looked me in the eyes. "Well now that we've worked up an appetite are you ready for lunch?" He asked playfully with a rugged grin.

"Ya that sounds good." I said unable to stop myself from returning his smile with a small blush.

Lucas helped me down from the table, before taking my hand in his and walking me out of the classroom. Luckily the hallways were empty, he took me to an area I've never been to and through a door he had to unlock, which revealed a magnificent winding staircase. We walked up six flights, with a door at each story, I remember Vicky telling me the school was only six stories in some places, but to my astonishment the staircase continued winding upwards.

"How high does this go?" I asked as I stared up excitedly.

"Just a little further." He said in a mischievous tone which made me look at him curiously and a devilish smirk spread across his face. Lucas led me up at least three more stories before there was another door and he looked down at me. "Close your eyes, I want it to be a surprise."

I stared deep into his electrifying eyes for a few moments before I did as he said and closed my eyes, I heard the sound of the heavy door scraping on the floor as it opened and a warm breeze blew through my hair.

"Can I look now?" I asked, curiosity and excitement blatant in my voice, as light filtered through my eyelids.

"Not yet, I want to make sure everything's perfect." He said and I heard his footsteps quickly walk infront of me and things being shuffled around. I wanted so badly to peak but tried to resist the urge by biting down on my bottom lip, not that it helped any though... One little peak wouldn't really hurt, would it? I was about to break when suddenly a shadow loomed infront of me blocking what little light I could see.