Ch 28 Waterfall

Our fingers intertwined as Lucas led me out of the academy. As soon as we got outside he ran to the treeline before stopping behind a large trunk and started removing his clothes.

"And just what do you think your doing?" I yelled in exasperation as heat rushed to my face, while I stared helplessly at the sculpted muscles of his chest.

"What exactly do you think I'm doing my naughty little mate?" He asked with a seductive smirk. "Get your dirty mind out of the gutter, I just don't want to shred my clothes when I shift, but if you've got other things going on in your sex addicted brain of yours I'd be more than happy to oblige." Lucas said as he dropped his pants and stood before me in all his sexy naked glory, my eyes slowly raked up his body while mine began to heat up with each second that ticked by.

"If you keep staring at me like that you might get eaten up by this big bad wolf right here and now." Lucas whispered as he stepped closer to me, our eyes locked making my breath stick in my throat and I nibbled my lip trying to hold back my desire. Lucas reached up and gently pinched my jaw before our lips met, hot and hard, my arms wrapped around his neck trying to pull him impossibly closer, he smirked against my mouth and tried to break the kiss, but I refused to let go. 'Patience, my ravenous little mate, not here.' He chuckled gruffly in my mind, while his massive boner pressed against my stomach, before he finally pulled away, stepped back with the stain of desire swirling in his bright eyes and I watched as he shifted into his beautiful wolf form.

"Hello my Night." I said unable to help the smile that spread across my face and his tail began to wag as his eyes sparkled like a happy puppy.

'You do realize that it's still me though, right?' Lucas asked with a chuckle through the link.

"Yes Lucas I know it's you but that doesn't make you any less My Night, now does it?" I countered with a smirk as I crossed my arms over my chest.

'No of course not, love, I just wanted to be sure.' Lucas laughed as he walked up and rubbed his massive wolf body against me, covering me in his scent.

"Good." I replied as I ran my fingers through his soft fur and he leaned into my touch.

'Ok, get on.' Lucas said as he stopped infront of me and crouched down.

"What... Really?" I asked in disbelief.

'But of course, baby. Now climb on, we don't have much time.' He turned his head to me flashing his sharp pearly white teeth in a wolfy grin and I couldn't help but giggle, before I through my leg over his back. His wolf is bigger than Tomas', his back is broader and I can feel his muscles under my thighs, but it feels natural and right, I leaned forward practically laying on his back and held two fistfuls of his fur.

"Ok, I think I'm ready." I said feeling slightly more confident than I did before with Tomas.

'You sure about that?" Lucas teased as he took a few steps, testing out my balance, but I was attached to him like a tick, with my knees clenched against his sides.

"Yep!" I informed, popping the P and squealed in excitement as he took off at a sprint, trees whooshed by in a blur and the wind whipped through my hair, it was exhilarating.

After about 20 minutes Lucas finally slowed down, I sat up and looked around as the trickling sound of a waterfall filled my ears, it's splashing down into a large pond which feeds into a small stream and the entire bank is covered in long grass and wildflowers.

'Wow, It's so beautiful!' I said through the link as I gasped in shock.

'Not as beautiful as you are.' Lucas said as his big wolf head turned so he could look at me. 'But I'm so glad you like it.' He finished and my face lit up with a smile as our eyes locked.