Ch 11 Confession/Betrayal

I began hiking around with Night, sometimes he would run a ways ahead and turn to look at me with a playful grin on his face. At first I didn't think we were going any place specific, but soon I began to notice that from time to time he would walk right beside me and gently bump against my side, making me change direction.

"Where are you leading me?" I asked with a giggle as I brushed my fingers over his shoulder, Night looked back at me with a mischievous glint in his eye, before circling around me and pushing me forward. It wasn't long before the school came into view between the trees. "Did you really bring me back to the school? Aww Did you think I was lost?" I asked in a cooing tone as I scratched behind his ears and he leaned into my hand. "Thanks but I'm not ready to go back yet."

I turned around and quickly walked away, but Night ran around me and blocked my path, with his head tilted to the side like he was confused. "I said no, Night." I said sternly as I tried to walk around him but he moved to block me again. "What are you doing?" I asked and he nudged me with his head, trying to push me back towards the school. "Stop it Night. I said I'm not going back yet." I snapped at him as I pushed his head away a little more roughly than I meant to and he whimpered softly as he looked at me with shock and hurt in his eyes, that pricked at my heart. "I'm sorry, Night. I didn't mean to snap at you." I apologized and knelt down infront of him, Night once again tilted his head to the side curiously and nudged at me with his nose.

"Sorry Night, I'm not mad at you. Your such a good boy." I said while patting his head and he huffed at me. I giggled as I stood back up and again started walking back into the woods with Night following close behind me. I completely skipped lunch, but I don't care, I'm not hungry and I didn't let Night bring me back to the school until about 2 O'Clock so I could get ready for my class. Night did his usual routine of rubbing his scent on me before I left the tree line and I gave him his usual kiss between the eyes before I went.

I made it back to my dorm without a problem and was completely ready to leave for class by 2:30. Having 30 minutes to make it to class, I headed out of my dorm, throwing my bag over my shoulder, but was stopped short as I opened the door and found someone waiting for me in the hall.

"Lucas... W... What are you doing here?" I stuttered nervously, he's still not wearing a shirt and now has on a loose pair of black shorts, instead of the blue ones I saw earlier.

"I've been looking for you all day, Alexandra. Are you really surprised to see me?" Lucas asked with an almost hurt undertone in his voice.

"Umm... No... I... I have to get to class." I stuttered again, quickly closing the door behind me, but as I turned to start walking Lucas stepped infront of me.

"Are you avoiding me?"

"N... Not really..." I muttered quietly under my breath, trying desperately not to stare at his sculpted abs infront of my face.

"Than why won't you look at me?" He asked, taking a step forward and I took a step back, a low growl rumbled in his chest and he reached out, forcing me to back against the wall so I was trapped in the cage of his arms. "Alexandra." His voice was a warning, that made my heart skip a beat, but when I still didn't do what Lucas wanted he hooked my chin with his finger and forced me to look up. His irises swirled like an icy blue flame, causing a shiver to rake over my body and a heat to ignite in by belly. It's like he's dominating me with a single look, torturing me with his closeness and I couldn't stop the whimper from escaping my throat, but as soon as it did Lucas' lips descended into mine. Hot and hard, he forced my mouth open and plunged his tongue inside, as his hand moved to the back of my neck. He didn't relent until my lungs began to burn from lack of oxygen and as he pulled away he bit down on my lip, making me squeal.