Dawn of Injustice Ch. 14 (Crystal Queen: Rival's Help)

Loud Heroes: Dawn of Injustice Ch. 14 (Crystal Queen: Rival's Help)

Meanwhile, a few hours before; Crystal Queen/Lola and Jewel Princess/Leia are heading southward to deal with another threat. Outside the southern forest is the suburban district being attacked by Nightmares, Nevermores and Behemoths: A large Nightmare shaped as a mammoth. There are also Beowulf, Fanged Baboons, and laser drones attacking the suburbs. Fortunately, most of the citizens have evacuated but there are few that wasn't able to escape. Drawn by the fear and panic in the peoples minds, the Nightmares charged relentlessly and devoured everything in their paths.

Lola/Crystal Queen: What a horrific sight! Who would do this?

Leia/Jewel Princess: So many lives had been lost. [sees some trapped civilian] Over there mom!

Lola/Crystal Queen: Let's help them!

From the rubble of what used to be a house, Lola used her crystal fists and hammer to create a path by crushing some debris and forming escape routes. Leia formed crystal pillars that are enough to keep the path stable for exit. The civilians thanked the mother and daughter for the rescue and immediately fled from the danger.

Leia/Jewel Princess: Geez... not even a request for autograph? Or recognition?

Lola/Crystal Queen: You think there's time for that when you're about to get hurt?

???: Maybe there is when the sign is made of your blood!!

A woman's voice suddenly ring in their ears as drones started firing at them. They summoned crystal shields to defend and deflect the lasers towards the drones, destroying them in the process. A female wearing some sort of armor and helmet. She has a cape patterned with Union Jack flag [U.K. flag] while controlling the metal of her drones. Along with her is a wolfman with a ferocious black aura emitting from him.

Lola/Crystal Queen: Of course, it had to be you. What gives, Industrial Princess!?

Margaret/Industrial Princess: What gives is that your brother killed my father!! Ever since that we have nowhere but Emerson's. I've been waiting for a chance of revenge!!

Lola/Crystal Queen: Hmph... he never treated you as children in the first place! He made you as lab rats!

Papa Wheelie/Rampage: THAT WAS THE BEST GIFT HE EVER DONE AS A FATHER!! AT LEAST HE TURNED US POWERFUL!!

Lola/Crystal Queen: Wrong! He turned you to monsters!! That doesn't make you strong! It only made you worse.

Margaret: Says the loser princess! But luckily, I can finish you off with this. (She manipulates her destroyed drones and formed a robot from it) Work, ya pile of worthless junk!! (The robot then activates and its eyes glow red) I call him Sentry. Now go, destroy them!!

The Sentry fired laser from its eyes. Lola and Leia shielded the attack while striking some of the monsters.When coast is clear, Rampage charged towards Leia to swipe her out of the battle. Leia cover herself with crystal as she braced for impact, but as he was launched to a nearby rubble wall, Lola immediately stabbed Rampage's "paw" to render him out. Though she only put a slight stab that is 1 inch deep, Rampage was still able to counter by a tackle that sent her with Leia. Margaret then manipulate every kitchen utensils and launched it towards the heroes but Leia was able to deflect them with her crystal made swords.

Leia/Jewel Princess: Wow, you are like a gender-bent Magneto, except could have been a movie star...

Margaret: Uhh.. thanks?

Leia/Jewel Princess: If only you've been a good person. I mean he even have a sense of dignity and morality.

Lola/Crystal Queen: Ha! Great burn... ah oops! That's my brother's job.

Rampage: Grrr.. RAH!!

Lola then fired some crystal projectiles towards Rampage and scratched him multiple times, but the wounds are quickly healing. Margaret then throws some metallic rubble towards Lola but got distracted midway wen she got scratched by a crystal made throwing star. The Sentry then charged towards Leia but she dodged as he leaps overhead and slashed its head with crystal daggers to render is useless.

Leia/Jewel Princess: And that is why a knight does not defy her princess.

Rampage: But the BIG BAD WOLF can!!

Rampage charges at Leia and swipes his claws towards her. But Leia dodges and jumps along with her mother. Leia created crystal nails and stabbed the palms of Rampage. Rampage hisses in pain but Lola drops down to impale the nails further into the flesh with her crystal boots. Trying to escape, Rampage tried to lift his hands but it was to no avail.

Margaret: What a weak brother! Can't even avenge father like this.

Margaret lifts all metallic debris and scraps before morphing them into multiple blades and nails. She then sends them flying before towards the heroes. They defend by covering themselves with crystals. The barrage did not stop there as there is a second wave of drones that fired shots. Although the crystals are deflecting the lasers, too much would melt the crystal material while both are actually getting tired. Rampage is at the verge of escaping. Anymore bombardment would exhaust them. The flowing rage of the siblings only made it worst as it attracted several Nightmares. The monsters then strikes the crystal barriers that are about to shatter.

Lola/Crystal Queen: No, I can't lose today. Not when I've finally found something they needed me for.

Leia/Jewel Princess: Mom, I'm getting scared.

The defenses shattered and as for the heroes are about to lose all hope, an arrow with a bomb implanted to it appeared and detonated right as the monsters got near.

???: SONIC IMPULSE!!! [a scream that rang devastated the monsters causing them to vanish into black dusts] Is that all you got rival?

Lola: Lindsay?

Robin: Don't waste my time. We will discuss this later. For now, we have more pressing matters to do.

Lindsay Balagtas nee Sweetwater [aka. Sound Diva] could only sigh a defeat from her husband's emotionlessness. "Fine, fine." She says.

Robin: You'll have your brother to thank for this one. He was the one who asked my assistance.

Sound Diva: Plus, you are my rival. Noone else must beat you except from me. Just remember this: "May utang na loob ka sa akin!" [Filipino: You owe me a debt of gratitude]

More monsters appeared as the two core members of Scarlet Arrows prepare. The monsters are in Gorgonic figure.

Lola/Crystal Queen: Careful on this one. The petrify men in their gaze. [Creates a crystal mirror shield] A mirror should suffice a good defense against them.

Leia/Jewel Princess: Aim for their heads as well.

Margaret could only fell infuriated by this backup. As her brother finally escaped, she calls a tactical retreat.

Margaret: Get this through your skulls, We will have our revenge. And only I am a worthy princess!!

Sound Diva: Wrong! It's gonna be me!

Lola: Ugh.. should I even? I mean I'm a queen, so...

Robin: Are you done rambling? Meron pa tayong kaaway, ipagpabukas niyo na lang iyan. [Filipino: We still have adversaries, just argue about it tomorrow.]

Lola and Leia defended them with their crystal shields then strikes the neck of every gorgon-type monsters. Robin rain down a barrage of arrows as Lindsay used Sonic Screams and Impulses to put the drones in haywire. A Nightmare approached Lindsay ready to scratch but Robin shoots a freezing arrow [without even looking] in a perfect timing.

Robin: Those are sold to me by Valhiem and Lucy Spokes. Ngayon ikaw ang may utang sa'kin. [Filipino: Now, you owe me money.]

Sound Diva: Yeah, yeah. This is why I never called a divorce. [She then uses another Sonic Scream to shatter the frozen monster into icy dust.]

Lola and Leia slashed and break through the numbers. They are able to find an escape. Soothsayer then appeared.

Soothsayer: Lola, we better go. Your sister Lynn needs us.

Lola: Leia, Lindsay, Robin, go on without me. [Soothsayer teleports her away to meet with Lana]

Leia/Jewel Princess: I'll make you proud, mom.

Robin used another round of detonating arrows and armor-piercing shots. When a gorgon almost ambushed him, he dodges and decapitates the monster with his bladed dagger-bow. Lindsay fires sonic booms that launches the monster up. While they fall, Leia summoned crystal spike that impaled every falling monster. All that is left are the flying ones.

Lindsay: How do we make it fall?

Robin: Like an archer and its target! Paborito ko ang ibon. [Filipino: My favorite targets are avian fowls.]

Robin with 5 shots left, used a wired arrow to take flight with the Nevermore. Robin took Leia with him.

Robin: Make some crystal arrows, I can improvise.

Leia made a few crystal arrows and Robin placed them in his quiver. He took a deep breath and fired arrows in a fast rate. The arrows hit the eyes of every Nevermore in sight making them fall down one by one. Robin then used another wired arrow to take them into a safe location when Leia decapitate the last Nevermore, the one they're mounted onto.

Lindsay: Nice job, my Robin Hood. (sees Leia) So you're her daughter, huh? I see the resemblance.

Leia: You know my mom?

Lindsay: Yes, we we're rivals and enemies. That was before the regime happened. Plus, I've changed thanks to my husband.

Robin:[talks to his communicator] HQ, we are done here.

Brother's Eye/Clyde(communicator): Thanks a bunch. Both of you are great help. Please get your reward here.

Robin: Affirmative! [looks at his wife] Lindsay, let's go!

Lindsay: We are gonna have a huge dinner tonight! Care to join us?

Robin: [finally smiles] Mas marami mas masaya. [Filipino: The more the merrier]

Leia: Sure, Mr. Balagtas.

Robin: Please just call me Tio/Tito Robin [Filipino: Uncle Robin]

And so the members of Scarlet Arrows are done with their job. Meanwhile Lola is out there along with Lana, Soothsayer and the Agni Kai's fighting several monsters and undead pirates. The rest is when the pirate ship got wrecked when some members of Scarlet Arrows destroyed the ship while the heroes retreated.

-CHAPTER END-

Freddy: Wow, John sure look cute when asleep.

Carol: Yeah. [Exits] I gotta go.

Freddy: Off to be hero, dear?

Carol: Yup, I am.

Freddy: May God protect you in your journey.

Carol: Thanks hun. [takes flight with her organic-cybernetic body]

She reached the White House as safeguards the current High Councilor with another bodyguard.

Carol: I heard there was an intruder. Is everything alright?

David Wisemann: The intruder is a hacker. If not dealt with, Martha could be in danger.

Bodyguard: I've contacted Headmistress Lisa Wisemann to deal with the matter. Her son is a genius as well so he could help. His so called "Tron" project was copied by a girl named Margaret. She is believed to be the daughter of the late Prof. Stuart. I guess the intruder was a give away for her to steal the project.

Carol: Solomon is way smarter than her. He probably needs a little more time to fight the hackers.

David: I trust him in anyways. He would be called "Brainiac" for nothing.

Bodyguard: I know. That is why I believe everthing will be alright.

Carol: I know, and same goes to your siblings, Jack.

Jack: I have faith in God Almighty to protect Sam and Simon. I hope your husband do the same for you, my ex.

Carol: He just did. And I can guarantee to you, I will be a hero for him.

Meanwhile somewhere in Royal Woods Cemetery.

Lincoln: (places flowers on three graves) Pop-pop, Gran-gran, Myrtle; Look at me now. I've done so many, both bad and good. Mom and Dad aren't even present now since they've been at retirement. They're probably disappointed of what I've done. But it's for their own good. I lost someone but never again.

Logan: Dad, we got company. [sees 10 Beowulf] They'll taste my spear.

Lincoln: Let's deal with them, then I'll tell you a secret. To the readers as well.

Logan: What secret?

Lincoln: [readies his Phoenix King mode] About your mom, Paige. That she is somewhat a "semi-human".

-Reconnect: Dawn of Injustice-