66

Chang'an, Tai Chi Palace.

It was late, and the light was dim. The eunuch held a short candle in his hand, and the candles on the gilt lamp were lighted up in front of the imperial case, and bursts of light green tulips were spewing out from the censer of the beast.

Li De lowered his head to review the memorial, and was seeing the surrender table presented by the Meng clan of West Shu, the bead curtain flickered, and the sound of rapid footsteps came from outside the screen.

"Your Majesty!"

The eunuch's face turned pale, with sweat on his head, rushed to the inner room, his knees softened, and he slid to kneel in front of the imperial case.

"His Royal Highness is back!"

Li De was stunned, frowned slightly, and put down the list: "Why did he come back early?"

The eunuch trembled all over, and said incoherently: "Your Majesty...Kingo Wei Youwei said please take refuge to the back hall for the time being, Your Royal Highness...Your Highness..."

Li De's face sank: "What happened to the prince?"

The eunuch's face was bloodless, he knelt to the ground, carefully considered his words, and his voice trembled: "Your Majesty, His Royal Highness has not entered the palace, Jin Wuwei dare not let him into the palace, His Royal Highness just broke in!"

Li De froze, stood up with a calm face, and the eunuch hurriedly stepped forward and helped him to the back hall, but he threw him away.

The eunuch fell to the ground, not daring to squeak, and got up again, staggering to keep up with Li De.

The candlelight was swaying, and there was a loud noise in the shadows of the people in front of the hall. Jin Wuwei held a long knife in his hand and was standing in front of the steps. He was yelling at someone, and his footsteps were chaotic.

Li De walked out of the inner room, and Jin Wuwei, who was guarding the door, was terrified. He knelt down and said, "Your Majesty, please stay away..."

Before he finished a sentence, Li De had already walked past him.

Jin Wuwei was frightened and sweaty. He glanced at each other and reluctantly followed.

Li Deli stood in front of the corridor, standing with his hands behind him.

Down the stairs, a tall figure stepped onto the platform against the flow of people, dressed in mysterious clothes, cold like a knife, and holding a sword in his hand.

It only takes a glance for Li De to recognize the outline of his son.

Li Xuanzhen came alone, although it was offensive, but he was not guilty of death. Kim Wuwei knew that Li De valued him and did not dare to hurt him, so he could only surround him heavily to prevent him from injuring others.  .

Jin Wuwei persuaded Li De: "Your Majesty, His Royal Highness seems to be mad, please take refuge for the time being!"

Li De's eyes were gloomy.

"Take him, don't hurt others."

Jin Wuwei got the order and became a little bit more confident. He should hold his fist, abandon the sword, use the long|spear, and flew forward, first trying to pick up the long sword in Li Xuanzhen's hand.

Li Xuanzhen had a calm expression on her face, and her phoenix eyes looked at Li De who was behind the crowd.

The sword light danced, he did not hurt people, but he was defensive like a copper wall and an iron wall, impervious to wind and rain, and approached the promenade step by step.