BM 45

Yaoying believed that Deva Mengda would not harm herself, and she followed her disciples out of the house, and just stepped down the stone steps, the front of the courtyard was already blocked.

Some people yelled something in nonsense, and the monks tried their best to stop them. Those people yelled at the monks and slapped the wooden door to the sky.

Seeing that the wooden door was about to be smashed open, the disciple looked terrified, and took Yaoying back to the house: "Outside the door is General Xue Yan! He came in with someone!"

Yaoying frowned and asked, "How did General Xue break in?"

She has been staying in the side hall of the palace these days, talking with the monks, inquiring about many things about the palace, and hearing about Xue Yanna.

The royal court has been ruled by the Tanmo family since ancient times. A few decades ago, the Tanmo family declined and the family controlled the court.  When Tamaraga was five years old, the Zhang clan cruelly killed Tamuras. In order to replace them, there was a lot of grievances in the royal court, and the Zhang clan had no choice but to leave behind the sisters and brothers of Princess Chima and Tamaraga.

The young Tamaraga became the throne and was imprisoned by the Zhang family to practice Buddhism in a Buddhist temple.  Until the age of thirteen, the Bei Rong invaded and the family abandoned the city and fled. He, the puppet emperor, led the army to repel the Wakhan Khan as a Buddha.

After that, the Tamaragarh suppressed the family, gathered the royal power, appointed his follower Sultan Gu as the regent, while studying Buddhism and nurturing the people, his reputation grew.

However, the great families of Wang Ting were not reconciled to lose their power.

Xiangguo Kangmozhe, general Xue Yanna, Youjun commander An Yule, Fuguo Meng Yunhan, and several large families behind them were dissatisfied with the kindness of Tamaraga to other tribes, and they often complained in private.

Tamaraga is a son of Buddha. It is impossible to marry and marry in this life. Only him and Princess Chima remain in the royal family. There is no heir in the royal court. In recent years, his condition has become more and more serious. Although he tried to conceal it, there are still talks.  When it spread out, the minds of the aristocratic family became more alive.

Among them, Xue Yanna was the most arrogant and violent, and he almost never concealed his disobedience.  This human being likes to be a fisherman, often torturing female slaves, has had several conflicts with Tamara Gha because of the killing of Han slaves.

He didn't know where he heard that Yaoying lived in the palace, but she came over by herself a few days ago, shouting that she wanted to see the beauty and immortality.

Fortunately, Yaoying's alertness saw a sturdy, majestic black bear patrolling outside when she was boring in the attic. Knowing that the visitor was unkind, she immediately reminded the monk to invite Divas Munda.

Deva Mengda arrived in time, persuaded Xue Yanna to leave, and asked everywhere to step up vigilance.

Xue Yanna came a few times later and saw that the monks were guarded tightly and did not rush.

Today, General Xue Yanna directly led people into the inner courtyard, and he was about to rush in.

The disciple was sweating profusely: "The little monk doesn't know how he got in!"

With a loud bang, the wooden door was still knocked open, and the screams of the Hu people got closer and closer.

The disciple panicked: "The master went to the Tibetan medicine room to get the medicine, and it will take at least half an hour to get over!"