120

Bi Suo rushed to the main hall, and his guards inspected the bronze charms and put him into the hall.

The atmosphere in the hall was solemn and solemn, with prayer flags fluttering and agarwood curling.

The front of the temple was crowded with people. Prajna stood in front of the temple and sang, and the delegations of various countries who came to visit the temple entered the temple in turn and officially presented the credential.

In the hall, Sanskrit singing circles, bright candles swaying, and golden light of Buddha statues gleaming. Tamara Gha wears scarlet robes and sits on the platform. The monks in vestments surround him, reciting the scriptures in unison.  Bathed in Sanskrit sounds and candlelight, he has a clear outline, a handsome face, and a calm expression, as if he is standing above the high clouds, cold and holy.

The members of the Vilamoura mission, dressed in brocade clothes and golden crowns, were approaching one by one and worshiping the Buddha statue.

After visiting the worship service, the Viramara envoy stepped forward to salute the Tamaragara, and moved sideways and gestured behind him.

Hearing the sound of ringing jingle bells for a while, a woman in a long silk dress with vine pattern and gold and silver thread embroidered with pearls and piping stepped forward, took off the veil on her face, and gave a generous gift.

The woman has brown skin, distinct facial features, exquisite figure, bright and gorgeous shirt skirt, top beads on the forehead, gold bracelets and beads on her neck, hands, waist, and feet. After entering the hall, she slowly raised her eyes.  The gray-green eyes looked at Tamara Gha, his eyes flowed slightly, with every gesture, it seemed that he was gently twisting his waist in accordance with the rhythm, bewildered and enchanted.

Members of other missions in front of the temple looked at the woman with undisguised obsession.

The Envoy of Viramura listened with satisfaction to the uncontrollable admiration of the surroundings, and said proudly, "This is the princess Manda of the country."

There was a commotion and whispering among people outside the temple.

Princess Manda greeted everyone's gaze, holding a gold plate in her hand, holding the extremely rare flowers of this season, and moving the lotus lightly, she walked to the table and offered the flowers.  The gray-green eyes stared at Tamaraga for a moment, then smiled suddenly, lowered his head, seemingly shy and timid, charming and moving inexhaustibly.

The members of the mission were stunned.

Tamara Gha's eyes drooped slightly, his gaze swept across Princess Manda, and he signaled the monk to enshrine the golden plate to the Buddha statue.

Princess Manda looked stiff.

She is naturally beautiful and looks outstanding. She has learned to dance from the best dancers in the temple since she was a child. She has outstanding dance skills. A celestial demon dance can make half of the noble men in the city kneel at her feet and let her ask for what she wants.  She has seen all kinds of men, whether it is a noble royal family, a shrewd businessman, or a monk who holds the precepts. All men look at her with greed and greed, but the royal monarch in front of her looks at her.  So indifferent, without sorrow or joy, without a trace of waves.

The monarch of the royal court was not like the monks she had seen before. Those monks dodged their eyes and did not dare to look at her. He did not waver, sitting on the table, looking down at her, as if looking at a flower, a clump of sedge, a piece of sedge.  Stone, a mortal who is indistinguishable from others.