63

The next day, Bi Suo heard that Yaoying would be accompanied by Sultan Gu to accompany Gao Chang in two days, and he firmly opposed: "I don't agree!"

The more he thought about it, the more he felt uneasy, and he struggled to get to the ground.

"I want to see the king!"

The maids looked at each other and did not dare to stop them.

The gauze was lightly raised, and Princess Chima entered the house holding a plate of fresh melons. Seeing this, she threw away the paint tray and rushed to the couch to support Bi Suo, and said angrily: "You are crazy? You are injured, how do you go?  See Roga?"

Bi Suo gritted his teeth and said: "I have to see the king. The weather is hot now and it is not suitable to travel. It just cools down after a month. My injury was healed at that time, and the princess can wait another month!"

Princess Chima pushed him back on the couch and sneered: "Do you care about that Han princess that much?"

Bi Suo frowned slightly: "Chima, the mission to Gaochang is a major event in the DPRK, don't worry about it."

Princess Chima narrowed her eyes slightly, and her hazel eyes flicked with a trace of disdain: "With her as a Han girl, Gao Chang will agree to form an alliance?"

Bi Suo glanced at her and shook his head with a wry smile.

The alliance is second...

He pulled Princess Chima away, called the guards, and asked the guards to help him in a carriage to the Buddhist temple.

Princess Chima couldn't stop him, she was furious, standing in front of the courtyard, watching him staggering and climbing from the back of the carriage, almost crushing a silver tooth.

Bi Suo drove to the Buddhist temple, and the attendants went in and told her, and returned back in a short while.

"General, the king has been practicing in retreat last night, concentrated on meditation, and did not see anyone. The monk said that this time the king will retreat for a few months."

Bi Suo clenched his fists and closed his eyes.

"Go to the animal park."

The attendant responded, drove the carriage out of the Buddhist temple, bypassed the horizontal wall on the north side, and came to a courtyard with a vast area covered by pine and cypresses.

The houses and pavilions in the courtyard stand on the high and low earth cliffs, sparsely scattered, thick and shady ground, a stream of flowing water winds around the courtyard, and there is a dense forest on the riverside, lush and lush.

The attendant helped Bi Suo get out of the carriage.

Bi Suo was anxious, pushed away his attendants, and hurriedly climbed up the stone steps in three steps and two steps regardless of his injuries.

The footsteps sounded abruptly, and the guards drew their swords to greet them.

Bi Suo took out a ghost face bronze medal and said: "I want to see the regent!"

The guard saw the ghost face bronze medal, carefully identified it for a while, confirmed that it was correct, and immediately returned the knife to its sheath to make way.

There was a faint sound of deliberately light footsteps in the long corridor, and all the secret guards returned to their original places without a sound.

Bi Suo collected the bronze medals, walked through two rows of white poplars, a densely covered courtyard covered with vines, bypassed the long secluded porch, and came to a hidden secret door.