86

The lead cloud is drooping, the wind is strong, the goose feathers are snowing, Qiong Yao is everywhere.

The King City of Gaochang is shrouded in silver and white.

The drums reverberated, the city gate opened, and a caravan composed of camels and horses slowly drove out of the doorway. Several carts were loaded with goods, and the Huren guards with felt hats and machetes on their waists followed the team on horseback.  On both sides, patrolling back and forth.

Yaoying is wearing a snowy white cloak, foot boots, a thick brocade-brimmed felt hat on her head, a wind and snow mask on her face, her body is wrapped tightly, and she is riding a black steed that is completely covered in black.  At the end of the team, I left the city gate and looked around, and there was a vast expanse of snow in front of me.

The wind was howling, and the caravan left the city, facing the wind and snow, driving on the wide snow road.

Yaoying stood at a high place, searched around and found the ancient figure of Sudan.

He rode at the forefront of the team alone, one by one, far away from the others, hunting in black clothes, a tall and tall back, cold and lonely, thousands of mountains, Qifeng independent.

Yaoying looked at his cold back, and a strange feeling filled her heart again.

Since the night before last, Sudan has never spoken to her.

She has something to discuss with him, and she always conveys her fate on her behalf.

Yesterday, in order to have a conversation with Sultan Gu, she waited until it was dark and her feet were sore. Finally, she met him on the front porch. As soon as he met him, he glanced at her lightly, lifted his foot and walked away.

He didn't deliberately avoid her, just as if he suddenly didn't know her, his eyes were as cold as frost and snow.

Yaoying stood there with a dazed expression.

Yuan Jue twitched the corners of her mouth and smiled awkwardly, explaining that the regent has always been like this, so please don't mind.

Yaoying smiled at the time and didn't ask much.

Yuanjue is lying.

This is not the case in Sudan in normal times.  He looked cold and indifferent, and no one paid any attention, but as long as anyone in the team was in danger, he would definitely help him.  Knowing that she was testing his identity when she was sick, he still took good care of her, condoned her small calculations, and urged her to take medicine.  When she asked him for advice, he patiently explained to her, knowing everything.

He is like a towering snow peak in the sky, silent, and often disappears in the dust, mist and snow in the sky, but she knows that he is always there, no matter when she turns her head, she can always see him tall  The tall figure standing there made her feel extremely relieved.

How can such a person suddenly change his temperament?

Yaoying closed her clothes tightly, thinking about it carefully, it seemed that something was wrong with him when she went to look for Sultan Gu in her room that night.

Although he was indifferent at that time, at least he was willing to talk to her.

In the past two days, she was as busy as a spinning top, going into and out of the palace, Yang's house, and the city. She met waves of people and reminded Lao Qi to count the goods, and finally finished the most important things last night.  When she told Yuanjue that it was time to return to the king's court, Yuanjue lightly breathed a sigh of relief, showing a relieved expression.