122

Yaoying made a pledge in front of Tamaraga, saying that she would be guilty, and went back that night and copied two volumes of scripture.

On the second day, the soldiers sent the scriptures to the front of the temple. The monk was about to put the scriptures with other believers' handwritten scriptures and wooden plaques for blessing and condemnation. Fate found them and asked: "Princess Wen Zhao  What about the scriptures sent?"

The monk was busy finding the scriptures.

Yuanjue took away the scriptures and exhorted: "Don't tell others about this."

The monk should be.

Yuanjue sent the scriptures to Tamaraga.

Tamaraga took it and offered to recite the scriptures for Yaoying in front of the Buddha statue.

After a while, he finished chanting and asked: "Princess Wen Zhao stepped into the altar of fire yesterday, were you there?"

Yuanjue nodded and said: "The princess's soldiers first demonstrated it several times in private. General Ashina and I were both present, and I was sure that they would not hurt people, so I cooperated with the princess to scare other princesses."

Speaking of this, he couldn't help laughing.

"Wang, you didn't see that when Princess Wen Zhao said that she was going to step into the altar of fire, other princesses looked at her like a lunatic. Princess Manda sneered and said that the princess was bluffing people and let people throw her scarf into the altar.  Inside, the scarf burned immediately, and Princess Manda was dumbfounded..."

.........

I don't know what magical method the soldiers used. The fire altar is raging, and wisps of blue flames emerge. People who are close can feel the burning and scorching, and the snow melts.

Princess Manda and her entourage checked several times, but did not find any agency.

When Li Yaoying smiled and stepped into the fire altar in the eyes of everyone, the people who went to watch shouted. The Chinese guards prepared a few large tanks full of clear water, and one person carried a bucket of water, and his eyes blinked.  Staring at the altar of fire without blinking.

In the huge burning and cracking sound, Yaoying stepped into the fire, the hot wind blew her veil, and there was no fear on her face.

Everyone looked at her blankly, watching her pass by the blue flames.  Flames sprang out of her brocade robe, still calmly, waiting for the blue flame to extinguish, she stood in front of the altar, although her clothes became scorched, but safe.

She walked out, raised her smoking sleeves and blew, looked at other princesses, and asked, "Who is next?"

The princesses of various countries backed back again and again, and their faces were gray, and Princess Manda did not dare to step forward.

.........

At the end of the term, Yuanjue couldn’t help but laugh: “King, I’ve asked the soldiers. Their skills are learned from the warlocks and Persian priests. They said, if the altar of fire does not scare people,  They have other ways. The princess can roll nails and swallow nails... one is scarier than the other..."

Tamaragarh held the bead in his hand, and after listening to him, he said, "If you have such a thing in the future, please come back and report it first."

The fate feels awe-inspiring, and it should be respectful.

There was a sound of footsteps at the door, and the Prajna entered the temple and asked the Tamaragara for instructions: "The king, the temple owner and a few stewards don't know where it is appropriate to enshrine the Utambala flowers, please show the king."