157

The sky is dim, the clouds are rolling like ink, and the thunder and thunder are shaking, like thousands of peaks and thousands of thousands of people collapsed.

Among the surging dark clouds, silver snakes danced and flickered wildly.

The wind roared and the rubble was rolling all over, Yaoying shivered with cold, wrapped her leather jacket tightly, tightened her sleeves, led her horse, and stumbled across the rugged valley.

There was a strange stone standing beside the road, the mountain was steep, and there was no smooth road for passage. She stumbled on this road. She fell several times, her knees and arms were broken, and the hot pain was so hot that the sky went dark in a blink of an eye.  Regardless of opening the clothes to check.

Bi Suo walked in front of her, looked up at the rain clouds rolling over her head, looked back at Yaoying, who was swaying in the strong wind and standing unstable, frowning: "Princess, the wind is really too big, come back tomorrow.  ."

The wind was so strong that his voice was submerged among the flying sand and gravel, so he had to raise his throat and shout again.

Yaoying squatted her waist and stood firmly, her eyes under the windshield looked like the pearl Qian Hu, staring at him scorchingly.

Bi Suo reluctantly said: "The next road horse can't go. It's too dark. I have to rush back. The army will not be out of camp tonight. We can rest for one night and wait until the wind stops."

Yaoying glanced at the dark gorge ahead, loosened the rein, and said, "Then I will walk in, and the general will show me the way."

Listening to her calm and firm tone, Bi Su knew that she could not persuade her, secretly sighed, took the reins in her hand, placed the two mounts, and led her to move on.

Yaoying took off the cloth bag from the horse and carried it on her body, and followed him forward.

The sky was dim, and I couldn’t see anything from a few steps away. The gorge gradually rose up. The two climbed up the rocks. The stone under her feet suddenly loosened, and the whole person fell into the pile of rocks beside him.  Dizzy, unable to recover for a long time.

Bi Suo was so scared that he breathed tightly, jumped to her side a few steps, helped her to get up, "Isn't it where I fell?"

     "fine."

Yaoying shook her head and got up, almost using her hands and feet to climb forward.

The electric light above the head tore through the sky, heavy rain poured down, and the world was full of rain. Clothes, towels, hats, and wind-proof masks were quickly wetted, and they were coldly attached to their faces.

She was stiff and cold, and she wore animal leather covers on her hands, but she was still scarred.

I don’t know how long it took to climb, and finally came a sorrowful voice in front of me: "Princess, here it is."

He straightened up and pointed to a dim entrance.

"It's here...Princess, the regent's work is even scarier than last time, you have to be careful."

The heavy rain was torrential, and rocks fell from the cliffs on both sides from time to time, and the rumbling sound was intermittent.

Yaoying was soaked all over, standing in front of the entrance, shivering, wiped off the messy hair that was sticking to her face, and walked in step by step.

Bi Suo stood there, watching her shuddering back be swallowed by darkness.

The depths of the gorge are cold and dark, and you can't see your fingers. Rainwater pours in from the cracks in the rocks, ticking.