135

The dawn penetrated into the tent, and the neighing of horses came from outside the tent.

Li Xuanzhen sat with gritted teeth, described as haggard and sunken cheeks, looking at the terrifying face of Tamara Gha with firm eyes.

"Return Princess Wen Zhao to me, and I will tell you where the main force of Bei Rong is."

Tamara Gya met his scrutiny gaze and said indifferently: "Princess Wen Zhao is a guest of the royal court, not a prisoner of the royal court."

Yaoying looked back at him.

Tamara Gha was also looking at her, her blue eyes drooping, she looked at her trusting and affectionate gaze with a calm expression, and then said, "The princess's going or stay is up to her. No matter when and where, the royal court will not  Princess Wen Zhao is here to make any deal with Wei Guo."

She wanted to stay, so she stayed.  To leave, he sent someone to escort her away, even if greed was already in his heart, he had no reason and should not let her stay.

If she stays, she will be scolded by Wang Ting believers.

Yaoying's lips curled up slightly, and she blinked at Tamaraga.

The two looked at each other silently. One did not smile, but the eyes were flowing, the corners of the eyebrows and eyes were faintly glowing, the smile was floating, and the mood was charming, the other was calm and expressionless, as if the heart was still watered, but the eyes were gentle.  This is a delicate relationship that belongs to them only, and others cannot blend into it.

Li Xuanzhen's expression was gloomy, and a smile rose on her lips: "Who is Your Excellency? Your Excellency can represent Wang Ting Buddha?"

"I am the regent of Wang Ting, and I can represent the son of Buddha."

Tamara Gadao, raised his eyes and glanced at Li Xuanzhen, and asked, "Can the prince represent the country of Wei? On behalf of Princess Wen Zhao?"

Li Xuanzhen's expression was slightly stiff.

Yaoying turned to look at him, frowning, and said: "Li Xuanzhen, if Dawei can seize the opportunity to attack Beirong and regain the Western Regions, it will be a great cause for Dawei to benefit the children and grandchildren. As a prince, you should know  Among them, the seriousness, the seriousness and the disadvantages, the diplomatic relations between the two countries are not trivial."

Li Xuanzhen frowned, "You are Princess Wen Zhao of Wei State, your safety is not a trivial matter, I am not joking."

Yaoying looked at his eyes with an indifferent expression.

"Li Xuanzhen, you are simply unreasonable."

"I was taken abducted by Haidu Aling and fled to the royal court, where I was protected by the Buddha. Only then can I escape. The royal court never detained me. I want to return to my hometown. No one stopped me! It was Bei that stopped me.  Rong! It is inexplicable that you and Wang Ting made such a condition!"

"You are the prince of Wei Guo, you use me to deal with the Buddha, will Li De agree? Will the imperial court agree?"

"If I really become a deal, and I return to the Central Plains in the future, don't Li De and you have the final say?"

"What qualifications do you have to say such a thing?"

She had a cold tone, and stopped for a while, "Anymore, if I don't go back to my hometown, what shall I do with you?"

Li Xuanzhen seemed to have been severely slapped a few times, his face was pale, and the waves in her phoenix eyes were surging.

He trembled all over, and gradually calmed down from the enthusiasm for finding her, and all his emotions were converged to the bottom of his eyes.