180

Haidu Aling also left a sentence: If the Buddha does not hand over Princess Wen Zhao, the Northern Rong coalition forces will severely torture every member of the royal court after breaking through the city, and then bloodbath the holy city without leaving the chickens and dogs.

There was silence on the head of the holy city.

Yaoying looked at Haidu Aling’s letter, pondered for a moment, and said, “Half of the Northern Rong coalition forces in Haidu Aling were borrowed from the suzerain. They are not monolithic. He can’t hold back his breath. If I surrender,  Maybe you can fool those chiefs..."

Before she finished speaking, she stretched out a hand, took the letter in her hand, and threw it into the brazier.

"Don't even think about it."

Tamara Gha is indifferent, and his tone is beyond doubt.

Others looked at each other and did not dare to say anything.

......

The Northern Rong coalition forces retreated to the camp. In the big tent, the chiefs discussed whether the Buddha would exchange Princess Wen Zhao for the lives of the people of a city.

A chief who often dealt with Wang Ting merchants said: "Buddha son was murdered by the family because his biological mother was a Han, and he almost died at the hands of the guards. Even so, after the holy city was besieged, he led his troops back to defend the city.  Zi is a monk, I think the Buddha will agree."

Hearing this, Haidu Aling looked gloomy.

He never thought that Tamaragar would return to the holy city. If Tamaragar did not return, he would have conquered the holy city and controlled the entire royal court.  The royal court was fertile, prosperous and prosperous. After occupying the royal court, he could quickly expand his forces, order all ministries to retake the states recaptured by the Western army in one fell swoop, complete the great cause of restoration, and even send troops to the east to attack the Wei Dynasty...

Haidu Aling's plan is so perfect that he can change the general trend of the world and disturb the situation in just one step.  Even if he has only five thousand tribes, he can still rise from adversity, lead his tribe to flatten the royal court and the Western Regions, and build a Northern Rong empire stronger than Wakhan Khan. The direction his whip points will be surrendered to his feet.

But Tamaragarh did not die, and he was still rushing back to the holy city at a time of crisis.

After seeing him, the defenders and civilians, who had already collapsed in their will, all saw him as if they had taken a miraculous pill, and their morale skyrocketed. Seeing their frenzied killing of the enemy, they seemed to be willing to accompany him to death.

Haidu Aling tightened the sheepskin map.

One hand of Buddha beads, one hand of steel knife, one hand of Tamara Gha, made his plan doomed to death.

Whenever he thinks of this, Haidu Aling is both angry and puzzled: What is it that supports the rebellion of the people and the return of Tamaraga to defend the holy city?  Is the belief of a monk really so powerful?

If Wakhan Khan were still alive, knowing that Tamaraga and Sultan Gu were the same person, I don't know what he would think.

Now, Tamaraga has once again become the god in the minds of the people. Only by getting rid of Tamaraga can the coalition turn the situation around.

This monk had no desires and desires, and was exiled by the people. He also resolutely returned to the holy city. His only weakness was Li Yaoying, Princess Wen Zhao.