190

The snow stopped.

The Buddhist temples and temples built on the hillside stand majestically in a clear white snow. The towers are high, and the glazed spires reflect the golden sun after the snow.

The people outside the temple gate did not disperse. They knelt in the snow and prayed devoutly day and night.

Bi Su stood outside the gate of the hall, raised his head, his eyes full of splendor and splendor.

All kinds of blessing prayer flags painted with pictures and words were hung in the courtyard of the corridor, the cold wind violently beat the flags, inside and outside the temple, a rustling wind rang one after another.

These are all prayer flags for Yaoying.

She suddenly fell asleep and her pulse condition was weak.

The doctors have never encountered such a weird disease. Doctor Tianzhu is even more confused. He has cured Yaoying’s old illness. She insisted on taking the medicine. She has not suffered serious internal injuries during this period, and her body is no different from ordinary people.  It's good, how can you stay in a coma?  I couldn't find the reason for the drowsiness, so naturally there was no way to prescribe the medicine. They could only boil some qi-reinforcing decoction and feed her down.

It was clear after the snow, and Wang Ting ushered in the long-lost warm weather. The river was unblocked, the glacier melted down, the spring was approaching, the new buds were spitting green, and both sides of the river were full of vitality, but she was cold and lifeless.

Li Zhongqian said that Yaoying had done the same a few years ago. At that time, the doctor persuaded him to prepare for his funeral. His heart was ashamed. Unexpectedly, Yaoying suddenly woke up miraculously a few days later, and then recovered as usual. She ate two bowls of hot duck oil soup in one breath.  cake.  The guards remembered that Yaoying also fainted during the assassination of the dead man.

Yuanjue is full of expectation and authentically: "Maybe Princess Wen Zhao is too happy, she will be so emotional for a while, and it will be fine in two days."

Now that three days have passed, Yaoying still does not wake up.

Bi Suo turned and walked into the inner hall.

The soldiers guarded outside the blankets, their eyes were red and their heads downcast.

He then went inside.

There was a roar from under the drooping felt curtain, and Li Zhongqian's expression was gloomy. He pointed to a few Chinese doctors who had come from all over and urged them to make medicine. The doctors cautiously answered yes.

Bi Suo did not disturb Li Zhongqian, bypassing the screen and opening the bead curtain.

A scorching warmth came over, and the charcoal fire crackled.

Yaoying's body was cold, and Tamara Gha made a brazier. The room was warm as spring, and the dead branches in the copper vase were urging green buds, and her body was still cold.

The blankets were covered with prayer flags, all over the floor.

A figure with his back turned to Bi Suo, kneeling in front of the Buddha statue, holding a Buddhist bead in one hand and a pen in the other, writing vows on the prayer flags one by one.

May the Buddha be merciful and protect thoughts and be blessed by the mighty gods.

All Bodhisattvas Mahasama, Prajna Paramita.

Infinite life, infinite blessing.

Fushou Yongkangning.

He wrote scriptures over and over again in Sanskrit, Chinese, and Turkic. His robe was covered with ink stains, his fingers twisted and cramped, and he did not stop bleeding marks.