136

Yaoying stood outside the camp and blew the wind for a while.

The wind mixed with sand slapped the flags fiercely, and there was a sound of hunting in the camp.

She called her soldiers to take care of Li Xuanzhen, went to the big tent to find Tamaraga and Bi Suo by herself, and told them that the main force of Wakhan Khan might be rushing to Sam Valley.

After listening to her, the two of them looked solemn.

"The prince is trustworthy." Yaoying said, "but maybe what the prince saw was just a false impression. The actual situation needs to be confirmed by the scout."

Tamara Gha looked at the sand table and was silent.

Bi Suo didn’t want to interrupt his meditation, took Yaoying to the corner, shook his head, and whispered: “We had previously imagined where Wahhan Khan would fight against us. At that time, I guessed it might be Samgu.  The scouts went to inquire about the news, and the scouts replied that everything was as usual, and I did not continue to increase my troops. The regent and I discussed that if Wakhan Khan marched overnight, he could reach the foot of Kushan and attack the royal court there. They could enter.  It’s better for them to attack, retreat and defend, and you don’t have to worry about drinking water at all. So we want to arrange the front and rear troops before they arrive at Kushan..."

"However, the prince said that there are many conflicts between Wakhan Khan and the nobles, and there are constant disputes between the various tribes of Beirong. The speed of Nawahan Khan's march will not be so fast, and his main force may really be hidden in Sam Valley."

Bi Suo wiped his forehead, and then became frightened: "Fortunately, we prepared early...No matter where the main force of Bei Rong is, we can respond immediately."

The two of them spoke in low voices, and the Tamaraga on the other end pondered for a moment, then raised his head, glanced at Bisao, and stopped his eyes on Yaoying.

Yaoying smiled at him and withdrew from the big account.

Bi Su hurriedly stepped forward, and Tamara Gha was still looking at the direction of the felt curtain.

"The regent?" Bi Suo called out.

Tamaraga retracted his gaze, the two discussed a few words, and continued to send out scouts to convene general meetings.

Aides and generals arrived one after another, and there was a lively discussion in the big tent, and the atmosphere was tense.

Yaoying rode to visit Yang Nianxiang and the others. Several people were seriously injured, but they were high-spirited, and couldn't wait to go to the battlefield with Yang Qian to regain their homeland.

In the afternoon, she returned to her camp, and the soldiers told her that Li Xuanzhen had fallen asleep all day, during which the military doctor had come to change his dressing.

"His Royal Highness is all wounded, arms, legs, waist...all are bones. The military doctor said that His Royal Highness must take good care of his injuries these days and should not move."

The personal tone of the soldiers is not without admiration. Li Xuanzhen is persevering, has taken the lead in every battle, rewards and punishments are clearly distinguished, and his rigorous management of the army has always been loved by the soldiers of the Wei army.

It is precisely because he is like a person with a deep sense of righteousness...because when he first saw him, he seemed silent and cold, but in fact he was an upright boy who was righteous and courageous. That's why she had expectations of him.