193

The fire is getting bigger and bigger, and the smoke is billowing.

The bright flames reflected the beautiful outlines of the Li Palace’s rockery and pavilions. The forbidden army and the several teams that came to rescue people met hand-to-hand, and they were all red eyes.

Several muffled thunders rolled over the vast night sky, and the night breeze carried a strong smell of blood.

A team was forced to the city gate by the Forbidden Army, and the screams screamed. One of the tall armored figures rushed forward with a knife. Wherever they passed, blood was overflowing, and their courageous and fearless momentum stopped the Forbidden Army's offensive.  , The others yelled to follow him and rushed out of the siege of the imperial army.

The flickering flame fell on the figure, the silver armor and white robe, sword eyebrows and phoenix eyes, full of hostility.

With a bang, Jiao Lei exploded, and Solitary Moon had long been hidden in the dark clouds, half of the night sky was illuminated by the fire, and half was as dark as splashing ink.

"People are here!"

Amid the crackling burning sound, the imperial army roared to inform their companions that more and more imperial soldiers came and surrounded the team again.

On the Drum Tower, Yaoying's heart beats like a drum, and she closes her eyes, "Holy Master must rush to kill?"

Li De's eyes were clear, and he motioned to the imperial army on the wall to release arrows.

Arrows are like a rain of locusts, shooting out, weaving a large net made of stainless steel.

Yaoying pushed aside the forbidden army and rushed to the arrow, "Li Zhongqian!"

She yelled out loud.

He didn't want to impede her, hiding his identity and returning to Beijing, she wanted to call out his name in public.

The man in the fight raised his head, slashed over the imperial army with a slash, rode his horse to the gate of the Red Palace, brandished a long knife, and blocked iron arrows. The sound of his hoofs was like thunder, and every sound was on the tip of Yaoying's heart.

She found the letter left by him in Gaochang. He always remembered the marriage and felt that it was a drag on her for the rest of her life, and wanted to make her worry-free for the rest of her life.

The solution he thought of was to hide her in the dark, run back to Chang'an, and die with Li De.

Reckless, impulsive, full of blood, and regard death as home.

As in the past, he went to the battlefield alone to rescue her.

Yaoying wanted to scold him and scolded him harshly, but she couldn't spit out a word of scolding, and tears burst into her eyes.

He did not drag her down, and without him, she would not survive now. They are relatives and support each other.

"Li Zhongqian!" Yaoying yelled at him, "I am not your sister! I am not born of Queen Xie!"

Under the dim fire light, the expression on Li Zhongqian's face froze.

Yaoying smashed up to stop her forbidden army: "I am the daughter of the Chen family in Southern Chu. I was rescued by Xie Wuliang because of the war. The Chen family was the feud of the Xie family.  My biological father...Li Zhongqian, you are not my brother!"

Regardless of whether she is related to Li Zhongqian by blood or not, it will not change their relationship, but she is the daughter of the Chen family, so she has been dragging it and couldn't bear to tell him the truth.