107

The corner door of the Wang Temple leading to the animal garden and the hidden part of the sand garden opened. More than a dozen horses galloped out, and immediately all the riders wrapped their heads with cloth towels, a light blue gown, silver light armor, a snow-white brocade robe, and a long sword on the waist.  The short dagger, with a gorgeously embroidered colored silk on his shoulders, like arrows shot out of a sharp shot, passing through the lanes under the cliffs and rushing to the boundless snowfields.

At the same time, the commander of the Chinese military guards guarding various places in the city received orders at the same time and started separate operations.

On the avenue in front of the palace, there were busy and bustling traffic.

The wealthy families headed by the Kang family, Xue family, An family, and Meng family, who are in charge of the army, either rode high-headed horses, or took luxury cars, left their residences surrounded by private soldiers, and drove toward the palace in mighty momentum.

The chiefs of 37 nomadic tribes attached to the royal court were also invited to the royal palace.

The crowd gathered outside the long street, and the wealthy people ignored each other. In order to show their identities, the carriages deliberately dragged forward slowly, and no one wanted to be the most uncomfortable.

The sound of horses hissing, the rumbling of wheels, and the hunting sound of the cold wind beating the flags, combined into a huge sound, spreading across the streets and alleys of the holy city.

The atmosphere is heavy and it will be triggered at any moment.

The royal court has the tradition of the regent to assist the government. Every time the regent is established, there will be a bloody storm. There is bound to be a life-and-death battle between the wealthy families, ranging from casualties to several people, and severely killing each other with blood.

The last time the regent was negotiated, the four families of Kang Xue were defeated. Before the time for internal fighting, Sultan Gu had already controlled the situation. There were no casualties in the rare case.

This time the four armies have been stationed outside the holy city, and everyone knows that Sima Zhao's heart is similar to that of the people, and the fighting between the armies is inevitable.

The people of the holy city hide in their homes, peeping at the outside scene from the window, trembling, secretly begging the four armies outside the city not to enter the holy city.

People worshipped in the direction of Wangsi, chanted scriptures, and prayed devoutly.

No matter how the tycoons fight, as long as the Buddha is still the king, they can continue to live a peaceful and peaceful life.

.........

Tamara Gha returned to the Zen room.

The remaining smoke in the account was thin, Yaoying was still asleep, her breathing was very soft, and her cheeks were flushed.

Tamaraga stood in front of her, staring down at her.

He knew why someone wanted to kidnap her at this juncture. He asked Bi Suo just to confirm the answer from Bi Suo's mouth.

At the moment when Bi Suotong informed her that she was taken away, Tamaraga understood.

I have a delusion.

The wind hasn't moved, the flag hasn't moved, and the hearts of the people are moving.

He is worried about the future of the royal court and whether his subjects can live in peace and get rid of the troubles of troubled times. This time, he is worried about the safety of a woman.