153

That night, Bodhidharma held a grand banquet in the palace to meet Li Yaoying and his party. By the way, he met with envoys from other states and discussed the canonization with the envoy of Wei.

Yaoying didn't even change her clothes, saying: "Now that the war is tight, the food and grass are exhausted, and the military expenditure is insufficient, there is no need to pay attention to these. A few angels are my old acquaintances. I am not a little stiff, don't need to be extravagant..."

After speaking, she looked at Zheng Jing and several others.

Several people glanced at each other and hurriedly smiled and clasped their fists: "It is precisely this reason that we are here to work together with the volunteers of the Western Army to break the North Rong and recover the lost ground. These red tapes and energy saving will be eliminated."

Bodhidharma was startled, his eyes flashed with appreciation, and he gave a deep salute to Yaoying: "What the princess said is very true, I will tell people to withdraw from the banquet. I often hear that Chang'an is good for drinking tea, and I admire Changan's elegance.  It’s best to be arty. Please angels to taste our tea too."

The waiter stepped forward and led Zheng Jing to the side hall to drink tea.

Yaoying deliberately lags a few steps behind, Bodhidharma took the opportunity to report several important things to Yaoying: "The envoys sent to Yanqi, Beiting, Khotan, and Qiuci have returned one after another. The prefectures are suffering from wars, and they all look forward to an early date.  Recovered, but the current situation is still unclear. They are looking for excuses to evade the dispatch of troops and are unwilling to send their children to Chang'an to offer gifts."

At this time, sending the direct descendants to Chang'an is equivalent to completely subordinating to the Wei Dynasty. The Central Plains and the Western Regions have been turbulent for a long time. The prefectures are worried that the Wei Dynasty will not be able to protect them, and fear that they will be retaliated by the Bei Rong. They are still waiting and watching.

Yaoying was not surprised by the vacillations of other states. The states were weak and survived between powerful forces. Chaoqin Muchu is their way of survival.

"When we regain Yizhou and connect with Helong, all the prefectures will naturally be attached."

Bodhidharma nodded in agreement and took out the documents Zheng Jing and the others had brought.

Li De officially canonized Yaoying as the governor of the Western Army, and other generals of the Western Army have also been promoted. Gaochang will restore the old system and use the name of Xizhou. Bodhidharma will no longer be the lord of the country, but the protector of Xizhou.

Yaoying raised her eyes, "Dalang Gaoyi."

Bodhidharma smiled and said with emotion: "Gao Yi can't be called, I used to be muddled for many years, and I couldn't even keep my wife...just a puppet. I always remember my father's last wish before his death.  When you get to the ground, you won’t be shameless when you see them..."

Seeing his melancholy expression, Yaoying turned the topic off and asked about armaments.

After the two discussed for a while, Bodhidharma remembered something, called a few young generals, and smiled: "These are the children of the rebel army with Shiro, Saburo of the Zhang family, Qi Lang of the Yuan family, and ten of the Zhao family.  Ichiro, Jiro of the Song family..."

The generals were in brocade and embroidered robes. They were stiff and handsome, and they were very handsome. At first glance, they knew that they were the children of the aristocratic family who had grown up among the brocades. They came forward to meet Yaoying.