103

The princes and ministers have left, and there is no one in the corridor.

The monk blew away the tent and signaled Yaoying to enter.

Yaoying entered the hall, and a rush of heat hit her face, laying carpets in her tent, stepping on her feet, soft and silent.

Bi Suo waited for her under the felt curtain, flexing her hands, her expression faintly excited.

Yaoying asked suspiciously: "What happened?"

Bi Suo smiled and said, "Beijing is in chaos!"

Yaoying raised her head in surprise, her fingers trembling lightly, and her heart pounding.

Has Haidu Aling still launched a rebellion?

Bi Suo led Yaoying to walk in, while whispering: "The news I received this morning, Bei Rong Khan moved the account of Oruduo."

Yaoying pursed her lips.

Oruduo means palace tent in Turkic. Wahan Khan previously named a city named Oruduo, which is just a place where cattle and horses are raised. It is far inferior to Yizhou.  Where is the Khan’s tent, where is Beirong Yading, why did Wakhan Khan suddenly move the tent?

Bi Suo's eyes gleamed, unable to restrain his excitement: "It is said that Haidu Aling returned to Yizhou and severely injured Wakhan Khan and replaced Wakhan Khan as the new Khan, so Wakhan Khan will escape.  Go to Orudo!"

After Haidu Aling returned to Bei Rong, the royal family of Bei Rong would surely break out of a turmoil. Brothers and feet would be crippled, and they would fight in the same room.

However, Bei Rong was extremely calm during this period, and there was no sound of news. Wang Ting kept sending out scouts and couldn't inquire about anything.  Bi Suo was impatient, if it weren't for Tamaraga's permission, he would have liked to go to Beirong himself.

Now the news comes back that Haidu Aling and the princes and swordsmen are facing each other. I don't know how many people were killed or injured. Wahan Khan was seriously injured and has fled to Orudo in a hurry. The Beirong nobles elected Haidu Aling to become the new Khan.

Bi Suo gloated: the North Rong was in chaos, and the Wang Court's opportunity came.

Yaoying rolled her eyes and asked, "Why did the minister of your country argue?"

If it is so simple, why would those ministers yell and yell?

Bi Suo's shoulders were drooping, her smile condensed at the corners of her mouth, her brows wrinkled lightly, and he said, "The king does not allow the ministers to send troops to attack Bei Rong."

The news of the unrest in the North Rong was passed back to the royal court, and the minister ignored the ancient "funeral" of the Sudan and took the initiative to fight, but Tamaraga rejected it.  The minister was dissatisfied, punched his sleeves, slapped a long case with a sword, and demanded to send troops to attack Bei Rong immediately. Tamaraga firmly refused.  Away.

Yaoying suddenly realized that, it is no wonder that someone vaguely heard someone scolding Tamaraga for being timid and fearful.

Turning the screen, the green smoke curled up in front of the smoker, and a faint fragrance slowly overflowed.

In the hall, there was only the sound of the pen rubbing on the parchment paper. Tamara Gaya was writing at the desk. She was dressed in a large crimson robe, and the sky flooded into the felt tent, and there was a faint halo on the robe.  It made him thin, with deep eyebrows, and he seemed to be covered by Buddha's light.