185

Li Zhongqian met with Yaoying in the afternoon and discussed a few words about withdrawing troops. In the evening, he discussed with his subordinates, ate some naan bread, and just fell asleep. The soldiers reported that Tamara Gha had ordered a lot of things to come.

He put on his clothes and got up.

Yuan Jue was full of smiles and led the attendants into the account. After a while, the basement of the camp was filled with large and small cages and treasure boxes. The candlelight was swaying, and the atmosphere of the room was floating, dazzling people.

Li Zhongqian seemed to be smiling but not smiling.

I have long heard of Wang Ting Fu Shu, and as expected, Haidu Aling promised to indulge the soldiers to looting the royal court, so that the tribal chiefs could send troops to attack the holy city with him.

Li Zhongqian was not idle today, and Bamir and a few guards accompanied him around the holy city.  Under the leadership of officials, the people are eagerly cleaning up the ruins. Although they are devastated, after a major turmoil, most of the aristocratic families and nobles died in the flames of war. Those who survived are afraid of being implicated. One is more cautious than the other, and everything is thriving.  Vigorous, the chiefs of the various ministries really respect the Tamaraga, the kingship is consolidated, and the whole heart is united, and I believe that a prosperous capital will be rebuilt soon.

Tamara Gha has good intentions, and he is still vulgar during the day, so that he will see that the royal court will not be easily turbulent in the future, and send people to carry this box of valuable treasures at night.

Li Zhongqian was expressionless, glanced casually at the treasure box on the floor. When he turned his eyes to an open black box, he suddenly stood still. After a while, a strange color faintly flashed across the phoenix eyes, shocked, surprised, and melancholy.  unbelievable.

"Why send these things?"

He was silent for a long time and asked.

Yuan Jue smiled and replied: "Because these are what the princess likes, we all remember what the princess likes."

Li Zhongqian was stunned for a while.

The felt curtain shook, and the soldiers reported: "A Lang, the king is here."

Li Zhongqian regained his senses and said indifferently: "Please come in."

The felt curtain was lifted, and Tamaraga stepped into the tent surrounded by the guards. She wore a gold and silver embroidered red lapel and knee-sleeved brocade-edged tunic. The waist was tied with leather belts, and the leather belts were inlaid with various colors.  The jewels are hung with daggers, short swords, long swords, and boots on the feet. The collars, fronts, and cuffs of the clothes are embroidered with rich and distinctive animal patterns, which are dazzling.

Everyone in the account bowed and saluted him.

For the first time, Li Zhongqian watched Tamaraga wearing the royal court monarch's riding and shooting suit, and couldn't help but stare at him a few more times.

Tamara Gha is calm, wearing a gorgeous brocade, still cold and dusty, noble and graceful, without a trace of smoke, it is beyond the dust, but it is a little more healthy and heroic.

Li Zhongqian calmly walked to the long case and sat down with a golden sword. One long leg curled up: "Wang is here in the middle of the night, what can I do?"

Tamaraga's eyes motioned to everyone else to withdraw, saying: "I am here to visit Duke Weiguo tonight, not as a royal monarch, but Tamaraga."

The corners of Li Zhongqian's mouth curled up, his phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, he looked at him a few times, and waved his hand: "Then please sit down."