174

Yaoying's letter followed the Xinying eagle through the mountains and mountains, and when passing through the sand city, it was intercepted and burned.

Outside the holy city.

The sky is gloomy, and the snow is gluttonous.

Bi Suo led his kiss along in the snow, covered with snowflakes on the felt hat, and the sound of horses hooves behind him, a team of people ran out of the city to catch up with him.

He immediately became vigilant, motioned to his relatives, slowly pulled out his saber, and was stunned when he saw the person's face clearly.

The visitor is the long history of Princess Chima's mansion.

"General, the big thing is not good!"

Bi Suo's eyelids jumped: "Wang is sick?"

The visitor was taken aback, and shook his head: "General, the little prince Mopido killed Akri, the youngest prince! Princess Chima is heartbroken, please return to the city as soon as possible!"

Bi Suo almost fell off his horse with a buzz in his head.

Is Akelie dead?

He suddenly lifted the rein, dialed the horse, turned around, and rushed back to the holy city.

There was a cry of crying in the princess's mansion. The servants knelt down on the corridor, wailing and crying. The generals of the Imperial Guard stood on the corridor, all of them looked angry. Several officials stood aside and discussed with them. what.

Bi Su hurried into the house, and Aklie's corpse was lying in a pool of blood, and he was exhausted.

Princess Chima lay in front of him, tears streaming down her face.

Bi Su knelt to the ground.

"People were killed by Mohito." Princess Chima raised her head, wiped away the tears from the corner of her eyes, her expression was cold, "It was an order from Luojia, Mohito has already pleaded guilty."

Bi Suo returned to his senses and retorted with a sneer: "Impossible! Why did the king kill Akri? Where is Mupido? I will ask him personally!"

Princess Chima's eyes reddened: "Why did Roga kill Akri? Because it was me who Roga wanted to kill! Akri died by the sword of Mopido to save me."

Bi Suo frowned: "Why would the king kill you! Don't talk nonsense, I will find out the truth and prevent Akerie from dying unjustly."

Princess Chima hissed and sneered, her voice snaking like a snake, "Why did Roga kill me? Because I know his life experience! He killed so many people to cover up the secret, and he killed the temple owner. Now, he It's time to start with me!"

Bi Suo stared at Princess Chima blankly, with shock in her eyes.

In an instant, the family and Princess Chima had a close relationship. After the war, the court was weirdly calm, Mopi was made trouble everywhere, caravans died, the monks in the temple identified the ancient Sultan, and Bamier was imprisoned... all Things rushed to his mind, and a flash of lightning flashed through his mind, and he understood everything.

Luo Jia is all sick like this, and they still have to calculate Luo Jia!

Bi Suo glared at Princess Chima, abruptly got up, the long sword was out of its sheath, as fast as lightning, but within a breath, the blade hit Princess Chima's throat.

Luo Jia reminded him that he asked him to check the people who had been with Princess Chima. He told Luo Jia that Princess Chima had cut off contact with those people after she got married.