Chapter Nine|Sabine

After about a week, I could trot and walk over poles. Three weeks after that, I was slowly but surely cantering! Within the next month from that I could jump jumps with two bars. I attempted three, but Frost wouldn't budge. Some things took time. I was beginning my third month of riding and Skylar was speechless with my progress. I was learning to gallop that day and I was beyond excited. I had grown to love horses more than anything and to be happy for nature. On that note, I had thrown away my phone a few weeks earlier than that.
I was walking into the riding ring as usual to practice early until I noticed something that sent a shock through my system. My head jerked back at the sight in front of me. Somebody was at the secret spot. I mention the secret part because it was not Skylar. I saw a horse with a rider on it coming around a barrel turn when the rider looked at me. A girl a little older than me and Skylar's age in a purple saddle was on the horse and she was riding towards me. I slowly turned my horse in a different direction.

"Hi," she said, "my name is Sabine."

"Hi," I said. "So, how did you find this place?"

"I'm a master of every place in Jorvik." She said.

"Wow," I said, "Cool."

Sabine nodded, "Well, I've got to run. I live in Golden Leaf."

I bid farewell and bit the inside of my cheek as she rode away. How did she find this place? This was weird that even if she was a master, this wasn't here before. I couldn't believe she found our spot. AND, most suspicious, I hadn't seen her at all in Golden. I had to tell Skylar. But riding would calm me down. I did a steady trot around the circle until I was sweating and left to take a shower and get ready for my lesson. I met Skylar in GoldenLeaf and we were heading to Grey Mist Coast when I brought up Sabine.

"Hey, Skylar, I have a question."

"Yeah?".

"Well, I guess it's not a question. I- I saw a girl at our spot today. Her name was Sabine."

Skylar stopped dead in her tracks, "Wh- no. No. No. No. Um, Charlotte, we're going to the Silverglade Vineyard."

"No, why! I wanted to gallop!" I protested.

"We have to. This is important."

"Just because some stupid girl found a hiding spot we're gonna ruin my plans?"

"Do not, and I repeat do not, undermine Sabine."

I shrug and reluctantly I follow Skylar down he mountain. We head to the nearest stables and get a trailer to the Vineyard. When we get there Skylar canters over to a girl named Alex. Alex seems pretty cool.

"Sabine was in the Grey Mist Coast today." She said to Alex.

"You have got to be kidding me." Alex replied.

"Quest?" Skylar said.

"Quest." Alex confirmed.

A/N So, Sabine is a real character in Star Stables but I'm going to change her role so she is one of the missing Soul Riders. This idea came from Punk_Rock_Horsegirl s story, I'm gonna change it a bit, but she has people going on a quest to find one of the real Soul Riders from the game, and I'm gonna carry an alike idea but with different characters obviously and somebody who isn't a Soul Rider. Anyways just wanted to basically say that the rest of my story: idea creds to Punk_Rock_Horsegirl .Also I don't really like Sabine's character in the game, so I wanted to change it to something more exciting.