Chapter Twelve|I Remember Sabine

"I'm going to need Charlotte to recall everything she knows from the day she met Sabine." Frip says, "And that, is where we start."
All eyes turn to me.
"Everything?" I ask, "Not just those few minutes?"
"Charlotte," Frip says firmly, "all of it is important. Everything from that day that you possibly remember up to meeting Alex."
I first start with what happened when I woke up.
"Well, when I woke up I was really excited that I was learning to gallop that day. I woke up and for ready so I could go early to our secret riding ring for practice."
"Secret riding ring?" Alex says.
"I was wandering around the Grey Mist Coast when I found a pathway barely etched into the ground. I followed it almost off the map until I ended up in an old riding ring. I cleaned it up and taught Charlotte to ride there." Skylar speaks for me. I give her a grateful look.
"Anyways, when I got there my head jerked back when I heard a sound and then I saw something. I saw Sabine and her horse come around a barrel turn and then Sabine looked at me. In my point of view, she looked a bit older than me and she had a purple saddle on her horse. She began to ride towards me. I didn't know her or that anyone would find the ring so I began to slowly turn away. She said hi and her name as she approached me, and I replied with a hi and prompted the conversation with the question of how she found the practice ring. She said that she was a master of every place in Jorvik. I complemented her with "cool" and she said she had to run but she lived in GoldenLeaf. Then she left."
Frip fake smacks his head.
"You're forgetting the most important part. Where did she go?" He squeaks.
"I-I guess down the path, I didn't pay much attention."
"Oh my goodness." Frip says, "This may be like Anne's case. I need to speak with Anne. You girls start the quest."