Chapter Thirteen|The Key

"If Sabine was at the Grey Mist Coast, she had to have come from the Harvest Counties and left through the Harvest Counties. This is serious. She left the map. Alex, with this information, quest on."
Alex ponders for a minute before saying, "Okay guys, c'mon."
I give Skylar a questioning look and she responds with a shrug of her shoulders.
We follow Alex and I don't have to do anything until the smell of fresh grapes overwhelms me. She brought us to Silverglade Manor and Vineyard, her home.
"Guys, we have to follow where Sabine went. It isn't Jorvik. It may not be safe for us Druids. But we need to know. We're going to get training from Frip to survive the 'impossible'. We start with the key." Alex says as calmly as possible.
"The key?" I ask.
"At Frip. We should stop by him again." Skylar says.
We let Alex bring us back to the Druid Circle and we trot around to the middle until we see Frip with a relieved look and two riders on beautiful mares at his side.
"You remembered the key!" He exclaimed. He hands Alex a small pendant and Alex shivers.
"You can do this. Anne said it could be just like her case, but she cannot go on the quest to help you. It is too risky for us to lose another Soul Rider." Frip tells Alex.
"Yes." Alex says, "So what about the training?"
"You guys can do this. No training." Frip says confidently.
Alex stares at the map and bites her lip. "We can do this. Meet me here tomorrow."
Skylar and I decide to go to the ring for some practice. I get there before her so I begin a trot and do some barrel turns when Skylar walks in.
"You excited for the quest?" She says excitedly, "I've never done one like this!"
"Yeah," I say, "But I guess I'm not sure what's in store."
"Yeah," She agrees.
We continue to practice for a couple of hours until I decide to get some rest.
"I'm gonna go back to Golden, but see you later." I say.
I take a long walk back to Golden and I sleep in a pile of hay at my stable.
"Tomorrow is gonna be a loooong day." I say to Frost. Wow. This is so cliche. I'm talking to a horse.