3

"Come on Winter! You gotta have at least one shot with us please!"

"No, I'm driving Christina so I can't. So please stop begging me to."

"Girl, you are not no light weight and one small shot legit ain't hurt nobody." Damn, the sass that this girl gives when she wants her way is something else.

So let me catch you guys up to speed right quick. It's been 4 hours since I got to the club and I finished paying the bills that needed to be paid along with filling out some paperwork about 2 hours ago. Once I finished I decided to come up to the VIP section and just have a soda, yet I got bored so I called Christina and them to come and join me. They arrived about half an hour ago and Christina keeps trying to get me to do a toast with them. Of course I'm refusing though, which she doesn't like.

"Come on Chris, let Winter be. She said no and it doesn't really matter how big the drink is or how much of a light weight she is or isn't, she's still driving home and she doesn't want to drink." Andre said in my defense. Guess he was getting a bit annoyed by all of Christina's begging and what not.

"Thank you Andre."

"Ugh, Fine! But you owe me Winter."

"Yeah yeah whatever you say babes."

"Anyways, Aaron, what's got you so quiet tonight?" Christina asked Aaron as she rolled her eyes at me and put her attention to Aaron who was sitting next to me just drinking his drink.

Me and Andre also turned our attention to Aaron to see that from the look on his face something was bothering him.

Could he be thinking about what happened between us earlier?

I thought about it as I tried to figure out what could have him being so quiet right now.

"Why don't we go down to the dance floor and dance for a bit?" I suggested when I finally left my thoughts and noticed that Aaron still was too lost in his thoughts to answer Christina's question.

"Yeah!" Christina and Andre said at the same time as they both finished their drinks and stood up.

"Ight, uh why don't you and Andre head down and me and Aaron we'll meet you guys on the dance floor."

"Yeah sure."

"Good luck getting him out of whatever trance he's in cause something clearly got his attention. Come on Andre!" Christina said as right before she dragged Andre and started heading towards the stairs so they could go downstairs.

Once their attention wasn't on us anymore I tried getting Aaron's attention again to see if he would talk to me.

"Aaron?"

"Hmm?"

"You okay?"

He put his drink down as he turned towards me but he didn't say anything. I looked at the dance floor to see that Christina and Andre were too busy flirting and dancing with people on the dance floor to pay any kind of attention to me and Aaron. I then looked back at Aaron to see him also looking out towards the dance floor. I placed my right hand on the right side of his face as I lightly pushed his head to make him turn to face me.

He bit his lip as he put his head down as he turned it so that he was facing me. He then looked up as he made eye contact with me. I glanced down at his lips before I leaned in and kissed him and he instantly responded to the kiss as he placed one of his hands on my thigh.

"We shouldn't... do this... here." Aaron said through the kiss.

"I know, I just don't care." I broke the kiss as I placed my left hand on his chest as we connected our foreheads together.